Ibrox Behind Closed Doors looms as Copenhagen Act

Sevco are so desperate for money that if the ibrox game had to be played without the fans they would not refund the ticket buyers. They need money to pay the March wages and are facing a $10,000,000 legal injunction penalty that they cannot pay. Sevco will not be killed by Big Mike or by the tax man but by a virus.

Sevco are so desperate for money that if the ibrox game had to be played without the fans they would not refund the ticket buyers. They need money to pay the March wages and are facing a $10,000,000 legal injunction penalty that they cannot pay. Sevco will not be killed by Big Mike or by the tax man but by a virus.
The £10m figure has never been confirmed. Not giving back the money would be an admittance they are close to collapse. I can't see them doing that. Rich sevconian people I would guess will step in.

Aye the bigotvirus! If memory serves did they not have a partial section closure due to "traditional songs". In the EL?

What a boot in the financial haw maws that would be for every team in Scotland if fans are barred from stadiums, it'll be very interesting to see how clubs treat the fans up and down the country who are season ticket holders.
Can't see it happening right enough, but I'll bet a pound to a penny one clubs arsehole will be knitting more socks than the rest.

Not been there in a long time NJ boggling stats! HH

when youre approching heathrow the planes are held in a holding pattern , planes waiting to land going round and round till it's time , next time your ever going to heathrow look out the window and you see a whole load of planes stacked waiting to land

Add to the numbers you also have Gatwick and stanstead ,it's spreading quicker because A,it's vial and B , movement of people

Who needs to spend millions on trident whn all you need is a bug

It will get much worse. I predict that Sevco (the company) will demand that the Scottish government bail them out before the month is out. 'Too big to fail' Their problem is that expected revenue will plummet and their costs will escalate. They have no overdraft facility. The Scottish government money is actually taxpayer money. Your money. Celtic supporting taxpayers will be expected to be forced to have their tax money spent not on supporting hospitals or schools but instead on propping up the most bigoted racist team in Scotland. Will you just bend over and take it?

It will get much worse. I predict that Sevco (the company) will demand that the Scottish government bail them out before the month is out. 'Too big to fail' Their problem is that expected revenue will plummet and their costs will escalate. They have no overdraft facility. The Scottish government money is actually taxpayer money. Your money. Celtic supporting taxpayers will be expected to be forced to have their tax money spent not on supporting hospitals or schools but instead on propping up the most bigoted racist team in Scotland. Will you just bend over and take it?
Eh?

At least buy me a drink darlin..try a bit

Back