Ibrox kit deal

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
I am told that one Stevie G, is one of the main shareholders. He, got involved through James (Jimmy) Carter ex footy player he set up a footy consultancy business. The J. C. SPORTING CLUB LTD which it comes under had a funding round and the following are now involved Tom Singh and daughter Anna , some boy from Saatchi & Saatchi, and Andy Murray have put 7.5m between them.

I am told that one Stevie G, is one of the main shareholders. He, got involved through James (Jimmy) Carter ex footy player he set up a footy consultancy business. The J. C. SPORTING CLUB LTD which it comes under had a funding round and the following are now involved Tom Singh and daughter Anna , some boy from Saatchi & Saatchi, and Andy Murray have put 7.5m between them.
I wear glasses, so I don't hear so well. So, Dear Captain, did you say KIT deal or SHIT deal ?

Won't matter any deal they have sports direct have first dibs on matching the deal ,so there in the same position with hummel as no court ruling has scrapped that deal and it was watertight

unless they've read it wrong again , be funny if slippy and his pals have bought into the global brand that stretchs as far as the antrim hills

most sevcos buy there tops in the sales ,global and rich who'd have thought it

Absolutely no truth that slippy has anything to do with this. His canned water piss and the castore logo share just a little resemblance or is that just a sevconian tear drop on the new Crest???
20200505_112315.jpg20200505_112315.jpg20200505_112154.jpg

Their gear is ok to be honest but they don't produce much volume....don't know how they will cope with let's face it, hundreds of thousands of replicas being produced especially if this a new thing for them...I would say they are the Bukta or Admiral of this generation

For me if his is Castore's first big deal into the football market ,then I would question who in the company negotiated this toes dipped deal .

Them up against , this new club who have posted losses in the millions if not double digit millions and generally known to be on their erses without a pot to pash in .
off the back of a calamitous deal with Hummel and elite ,(which is rumoured to be heading to court )
and these hard nosed negotiating business gurus ,come away from the meeting having given the new ,pot less ,serial court attenders and desperate for money company ,during a global pandemic that has devastated football in most of europe ,£4M PER YEAR .

Way to go guys . I would love to have been involved in that company group skype celebrating getting that deal over the line . arsenic cocktails all round boys .

If I were a shareholder in this fledgling sport future world leader then I would be looking to sell up ASAP and move my money into unicorn droppings hunting .

Then again all the unicorn droppings the press has reported in the last few days ,will be proven to be bovine droppings instead

Their gear is ok to be honest but they don't produce much volume....don't know how they will cope with let's face it, hundreds of thousands of replicas being produced especially if this a new thing for them...I would say they are the Bukta or Admiral of this generation
Like every other business they would get it made in china for pennies ,global brand and that

Maybe Castoff have decided this is there Ratner moment making there brand toxic is the way to go

The fee's reported for the deal are just more fantasy .someones been on the glue again

Back