If I was Dermot Desmond

Also the minute rich people gift you stuff then your not a club your a charity.

Celtic were created to help feed starving people.

that was made possible by poor people giving some of what they could not afford to watch a team compete on behalf of the people in the world shat on by the system

if wealthy people wanted to contribute more then thats allowed

But the minute you tell them they are not a fan because they dont put in what they cannot afford is the minute you are demanding gifts

That is the sevco culture

if its not rigged for them then buy it with other peoples money

then declare your the best

hahahaha

the best thieves maybe

proud to represent the scam

DD personal wealth is his own

what he choses to do with it is his business

just like what you or I chose to do is our business

demanding he do what you want with his money is not right, thats Sevco talk

if something makes regular profit its healthy and can contribute to society and have enough to help charity

if something regularly losses money while having a scam in place to help you win and takes literally from charity to help pay the bills then you know it deserves nothing

it takes

it does not give

it demands others feed it

it tells lies to cover up its crimes

its hun culture

thats what Attila the sociopath did

thats why they are huns

nought to do with church

its a mental illness to be a hun

And like cancer they claim its the best

its not healthy

the minute Celtic turn out to have crossed the hun culture divide then they have got the cancer

DD presence helps Celtic in many ways not least his business acumen

he keeps club healthy by paying returns

returns is the health indicator

Celtic gives to charity

Sevco demands your charity to call itself the best

And its a serious illness

Also the minute rich people gift you stuff then your not a club your a charity.

Never suggested he 'gift' anything rather take less out. Look at Lawwell's obscene wages and consider how much Desmond is making annually.

In fairness I was blootered when I started this thread but the point was Desmond makes millions out of the club every year. He doesn't need it. I then suggested he should instead spend some of that money on investigating referees and officials to uncover corruption and anything else that would put manners on the fuckers and ensure a level playing field. Don't know how people have come up with the idea that I'm suggesting the club be given charity.

Never suggested he 'gift' anything rather take less out. Look at Lawwell's obscene wages and consider how much Desmond is making annually.
you don't think they contribute enough to receive those returns?

Or they dont need them so should gift them back to club?

that's demanding he do with his fair slice what you want him to do

if he did that then fine

but it would set a precedent that rich dudes must give to club not get returns for their acumen and what they bring

both lawed and DD bring much more than meets the eye

And despite taking what equity (fairness) returns you are demanding they give it back

give it back if they decide

but its not the way of fairness

DD and lawell talents could make more money than any player at our club

they put their talent to club use

So rather than have the old board style of family gets slice and club is their toy

we have open transparent self sustaining system that does not require gifts from billionaires to pay the bills

that system was how celtic won the big cup

it got hijacked by the family

we got Fergus to get shot of the family

But despite the Fergus way being unpopular at first

it pays the bills and makes you stronger while adding to society

the minute you cut out the talented money people who do it above board is the minute you get Murray Whyte Green and King scamming the club

In fairness I was blootered when I started this thread but the point was Desmond makes millions out of the club every year. He doesn't need it. I then suggested he should instead spend some of that money on investigating referees and officials to uncover corruption and anything else that would put manners on the fuckers and ensure a level playing field. Don't know how people have come up with the idea that I'm suggesting the club be given charity.
paying money to uncover crimes with private investigators seems mental to me

besides if the system is bent then the uncovering will get nowhere, try convicting a knight or a prince

paying money to uncover crimes with private investigators seems mental to me

besides if the system is bent then the uncovering will get nowhere, try convicting a knight or a prince
I did say I was blootered when I started the thread so it certainly came from an altered state of consciousness.
Wasn't there a thing a few decades ago where the woman assigning the referees was riding most of them? Imagine if that had been exposed at the time. Considering we're dealing with corrupt fuckers you can be sure there's plenty of dirt on all of them.
Exposure or the threat thereof is a wonderful weapon just look at Andrew Windsor; convicted in the court of public opinion and effectively decommissioned.

you don't think they contribute enough to receive those returns?

Or they dont need them so should gift them back to club?

that's demanding he do with his fair slice what you want him to do

if he did that then fine

but it would set a precedent that rich dudes must give to club not get returns for their acumen and what they bring

both lawed and DD bring much more than meets the eye

And despite taking what equity (fairness) returns you are demanding they give it back

give it back if they decide

but its not the way of fairness

DD and lawell talents could make more money than any player at our club

they put their talent to club use

So rather than have the old board style of family gets slice and club is their toy

we have open transparent self sustaining system that does not require gifts from billionaires to pay the bills

that system was how celtic won the big cup

it got hijacked by the family

we got Fergus to get shot of the family

But despite the Fergus way being unpopular at first

it pays the bills and makes you stronger while adding to society

the minute you cut out the talented money people who do it above board is the minute you get Murray Whyte Green and King scamming the club

TET do something about your formatting please. I'm still feeling ropey from the weekend and my psyche hurts just looking at that never mind trying to read it.

I did say I was blootered when I started the thread so it certainly came from an altered state of consciousness.
Wasn't there a thing a few decades ago where the woman assigning the referees was riding most of them? Imagine if that had been exposed at the time. Considering we're dealing with corrupt fuckers you can be sure there's plenty of dirt on all of them.
Exposure or the threat thereof is a wonderful weapon just look at Andrew Windsor; convicted in the court of public opinion and effectively decommissioned.

Decommissioned perhaps.....but he hasn’t gone away 😉

Back