If not Howe, Who?

That's the biggest issue for me also Deadner, the thought of the flowerpot men still at the helm
Yeah John, but what I've read about him is he's not a yes man. Which leads me to believe he's not lawells choice. So if he takes over with his own men, then I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Let him at it. He's not one of these pc pricks who says what people want to hear and he takes no shit. A bit like Roy Keane, but better coaching ability.

Yeah John, but what I've read about him is he's not a yes man. Which leads me to believe he's not lawells choice. So if he takes over with his own men, then I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Let him at it. He's not one of these pc pricks who says what people want to hear and he takes no shit. A bit like Roy Keane, but better coaching ability.
Maybe but hasn't earned the right to put any criticism upon the club as got no European experience and having to deal with how things are done especially in Scotland.
Who may come in with him may sway my decision somewhat but can't see past the flowerpot men been involved, so can only see it potentially as a recipe for disaster

Back