If not Howe, Who?

Hope you were pished when you posted this Saul
Sorry to say Tony that I don’t drink,( Maybe I should start). With the shout for a Manager who knows the Scottish game and has European experience, I thought of him. After all, our Best Manager was one although he never played for the Huns. McInnes got on with the job as a player, no diving or screaming at the Ref, no theatrics, he did his work well But different story as a Manager, bawled and shouted for everything,stuck up for his team and brought in good young guys and sold others for profit.we have played former Huns before so why not McInnes. Have a nice wee cup of tea Tony and have a re think.

Neil Lennon Brimcbhoy came from a country where football was number 1 sport, number 2 sport, number 3 sport, and look at the mess he left us in..
It is the individual mate we put our trust in not the country he comes from,everything I have read so far about him has been very good,A lifelong Celtic fan who has been in Brisbane for the last 25 years cant sing his praises high enough,and the best of all he is not a yes man..he calls it as he see,s it.

HH
I'm afraid you're badly mistaken. The number 1 sport where Lennon comes from is Gaelic football. The number 2 sport is hurling. Number 3 probably rugby. Number 4 soccer.
So there are a lot of similarities there. But that means fuck all.
Mourinho was an interpreter for Bobby Robson at barcelona who bullshitted his way into football. He didn't do too bad.
The truth is none of us really know how this Angie lad is gonna do, if indeed it's him that gets the job!

We have All been thinking the same throughout last season....It Can't Get Any Worse.....And we are still saying it......What the feck is going to be next......And if its worse than this fiasco there's deffo somethin going on....has to be....I've never in 60 years, been in a slow motion car crash....as bad as this wan......I really hope...there is light at the end of this....We need something extra special to stop the huns winnin 3iar.....I honestly think the the 2iar is going to them.....No time now...to build a team, and get rid of them who don't want to be here....If this new manager manages to turn it aroond and stop them...he will be a hero.....and they don't come along very often

Aye, and they were all from The Butney in Maryhill. Well, I think local folklore has it that barges chalk full of prisoners left the canal to meet up with prison ships before being sent to Botany Bay. Glasgow being the very cradle of civilisation decided Butney Bay sounded more welcoming. ( in truth, I think it was more to do with the Glasgow dialect ) And so the immediate area around that part of the canal was christened "The Butney "...... If it's no true, blame Jack House or Cliff Hanley. Only the auld codgers like me will know who they were.
Well, Im an auld codger Frank as I can remember Jack ( with the teeth) and Cliff ( composer of Scotland the Brave). HH mate.

Sorry to say Tony that I don’t drink,( Maybe I should start). With the shout for a Manager who knows the Scottish game and has European experience, I thought of him. After all, our Best Manager was one although he never played for the Huns. McInnes got on with the job as a player, no diving or screaming at the Ref, no theatrics, he did his work well But different story as a Manager, bawled and shouted for everything,stuck up for his team and brought in good young guys and sold others for profit.we have played former Huns before so why not McInnes. Have a nice wee cup of tea Tony and have a re think.
Thats good you dont drink ,overrated anyhow!I
Its nothing to do with him being a hun Saul ,its more him not being good enough ,Lennys got more experience than him in Europe and look how that worked out ...is McInnes a better manager than Lenny?Not too sure about that .now im away to make a coffee.😂

I'm afraid you're badly mistaken. The number 1 sport where Lennon comes from is Gaelic football. The number 2 sport is hurling. Number 3 probably rugby. Number 4 soccer.
So there are a lot of similarities there. But that means fuck all.
Mourinho was an interpreter for Bobby Robson at barcelona who bullshitted his way into football. He didn't do too bad.
The truth is none of us really know how this Angie lad is gonna do, if indeed it's him that gets the job!
So Deadner I knew I should have stopped at number1 sport but I thought I was on a run,,I am sure I was until I hit that brick wall..there is a bit of truth mate in when they tell us every day is a learning day,,it is in my case..

HH.

Back