If you go down to The Noise today, you're sure of a big surprise...........

Here we go mhate, I was right ( I'm always right 🤥)
These tickets will go quickly, so if you just wait until I let you know I've got mine then I'll let you know you can go ahead and buy tickets 😉

Cough splutter 😳😬😱
Some of these tickets are up to £400 pp and that's not cheap, I wouldnt expect it to be but offt £800 for two if you want a seat near the front is......breathtaking never mind cash taking every penny yev got.
I'd love to go but think I might be somewhere near the roof ( if you've been in there it's a bit like being at the highest seat at murrayfield).

Tickets for around £150 pp , still expensive but I'll do it if I can.

In fact I'd book it right now but I'm off tae Skye for the week this Friday 7th -12th then I've got a helicopter buzz flight near Troon on the 15th and then we're away to Wales on the 21st to visit the in-laws ( think that's the dates) so need to be a bit careful with the boodle right now and canny afford to splash out £300- f**k knows how much on his gig next year.

Contrary to popular belief I'm not minted , far from it , money burns holes in ma pockets 🤨

Edit : contrary to popular belief amongst the younger members of my family that is lol:

Last edited:
Cough splutter 😳😬😱
Some of these tickets are up to £400 pp and that's not cheap, I wouldnt expect it to be but offt £800 for two if you want a seat near the front is......breathtaking never mind cash taking every penny yev got.
I'd love to go but think I might be somewhere near the roof ( if you've been in there it's a bit like being at the highest seat at murrayfield).

Tickets for around £150 pp , still expensive but I'll do it if I can.

In fact I'd book it right now but I'm off tae Skye for the week this Friday 7th -12th then I've got a helicopter buzz flight near Troon on the 15th and then we're away to Wales on the 21st to visit the in-laws ( think that's the dates) so need to be a bit careful with the boodle right now and canny afford to splash out £300- f**k knows how much on his gig next year.

Contrary to popular belief I'm not minted , far from it , money burns holes in ma pockets 🤨

Edit : contrary to popular belief amongst the younger members of my family that is lol:
Ffs they're some prices😲 looks like ill just need to listen to Spotify put the lights oot and kid on I'm at the gig just like I've always done 😆

Ffs they're some prices😲 looks like ill just need to listen to Spotify put the lights oot and kid on I'm at the gig just like I've always done 😆
Think theres the possibility of two tickets for around the 3ton mark.
Still a shed load of boodle and you've still got you're " enhancements " to consider.

I used to work in the hydro building stages bhuddy and I would strongly recommend to anyone NOT to buy anything in there.
The prices for cans of cola and bottles of water would make an onion peelers eyes water.
Much better to smuggle ( allegedly I've overheard a stranger once say to another stranger completely unrelated etc) a wee hip flask and have a few before and after entering/exiting the premises.

Also , anyone with mobility issues should know that a top floor seat is out of the question.
The Hydro looks fantastic, is a great arena for a sitting audience but some daft cnut architect somehow thought that the highest seats in the house had no need for an elevator so if you're sat up high the lift only goes up so far then it's very steep staircase to get up and down and very dodgy even for those who don't have mobility issues but are pished.

Last edited:
Think theres the possibility of two tickets for around the 3ton mark.
Still a shed load of boodle and you've still got you're " enhancements " to consider.

I used to work in the hydro building stages bhuddy and I would strongly recommend to anyone NOT to buy anything in there.
The prices for cans of cola and bottles of water would make an onion peelers eyes water.
Much better to smuggle ( allegedly I've overheard a stranger once say to another stranger completely unrelated etc) a wee hip flask and have a few before and after entering/exiting the premises.

Also , anyone with mobility issues should know that a top floor seat is out of the question.
The Hydro looks fantastic, is a great arena for a sitting audience but some daft cnut architect somehow thought that the highest seats in the house had no need for an elevator so if you're sat up high the lift only goes up so far then it's very steep staircase to get up and down and very dodgy even for those who don't have mobility issues but are pished.
Tickets are cheaper on Ticketmaster, £126.05 seems to be the standard with £75 for the nosebleed seats. Still a fair bit of availability. https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/roger-waters-glasgow-03-06-2023/event/36005D3BF74055ED

Tickets are cheaper on Ticketmaster, £126.05 seems to be the standard with £75 for the nosebleed seats. Still a fair bit of availability. https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/roger-waters-glasgow-03-06-2023/event/36005D3BF74055ED
👍 nice one 26+ .
Still , Roger Waters of all people ( social justice warrior / man of the people etc
These are some hefty prices hes looking for next year knowing that many people and huge fans of his will struggle to keep the lights on during this winter and beyond to come.

It wouldve been nice to see him offer some concessions or possibly donations from his huge profit hes going to make possibly to local food banks for every venue he plays.

These are prices you could fly to Spain and back on.
I love waters, gilmour , floyd we all do but finances are so insecure youd think hed have thought about it, sure you can say that it's the organisers too but he has a huge say in his gigs.

Search secret flasks in eBay, there a full range of secret drink flasks for every occasion, binoculars, hair brushes, bangles, umbrellas, sun cream tubes, handbags, there really is no need to pay stupid prices 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Search secret flasks in eBay, there a full range of secret drink flasks for every occasion, binoculars, hair brushes, bangles, umbrellas, sun cream tubes, handbags, there really is no need to pay stupid prices 🤣🤣
Seen the vest BB?
They look the business , never had the need to use one but if I'm ever needing to sneak booze intae a festival we'll all be wearing them.
Just like wearing a wee body warmer under yer coat or jumper then decant everything oot through the tubes.👌

Back