If you go down to The Noise today, you're sure of a big surprise...........

This is a great wee forum, community, parcel of rogues and renegades :)
I'm shocked and saddened to hear of death threats being communicated. As one who has 'gone too far' on occasion, I think that shite is way off the scale of muppetology.
There are some exceptionally sound people on this site. I am seriously grateful for the guidance, encouragement and wisdom fellow Noisers have taken the time and effort to send my way.
Winning Captains provides us with a cyber space to congregate, pontificate and instigate as we see fit. His 'hands-off' approach allows us to be open and honest but if you're going to put something out there be prepared to own it and stand over it.
I've got more personal benefit out of being on this site than any therapy I've ever been in. And I'm happy to put my hands up and own anything I've posted; no matter how distasteful, obnoxious or reprehensible some of it has been.
I can thank The Noise for my latter-day ability to recognise and rise above triggers; becoming less moronic but in no way Mormonic :ROFLMAO:
I decided to leave on more than one occasion, the last time I even asked Winning Captains to delete all my content but thankfully he suggested I take pause and reconsider. I owe him a great debt of gratitude for that and the personal growth I've experienced as a result.
We are The Noise, our own wee Clan in the wider Celtic Family and I love every last hoorin wan a ye!

I'm shocked and saddened to hear of death threats being communicated. As one who has 'gone too far' on occasion, I think that shite is way off the scale of muppetology.
There are some exceptionally sound people on this site. I am seriously grateful for the guidance, encouragement and wisdom fellow Noisers have taken the time and effort to send my way.
Winning Captains provides us with a cyber space to congregate, pontificate and instigate as we see fit. His 'hands-off' approach allows us to be open and honest but if you're going to put something out there be prepared to own it and stand over it.
I've got more personal benefit out of being on this site than any therapy I've ever been in. And I'm happy to put my hands up and own anything I've posted; no matter how distasteful, obnoxious or reprehensible some of it has been.
I can thank The Noise for my latter-day ability to recognise and rise above triggers; becoming less moronic but in no way Mormonic :ROFLMAO:
I decided to leave on more than one occasion, the last time I even asked Winning Captains to delete all my content but thankfully he suggested I take pause and reconsider. I owe him a great debt of gratitude for that and the personal growth I've experienced as a result.
We are The Noise, our own wee Clan in the wider Celtic Family and I love every last hoorin Ye
You forgot to blaw kisses 26!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

We are The Noise, our own wee Clan in the wider Celtic Family and I love every last hoorin wan a ye!
Well said that mhan 26+ 👏👏🍀
HH the Celtic Noise COYBIG 🍀

Ach if we awe agreed on everything it would be a boring wee corner of the Internet. 💏

I've got mates that I've known for most of my life but I dont agree with everything they say or do, and vice versa I'm sure, having said that there is few twats that make my heart sink when I see them, but thats life, I certainly wouldn't stop going anywhere just incase I bumped into someone I've disagreed with over the years, or else I would be posting this from a wee cairn on the leeward side of the most out of the way munro in Bonnie Scotland.📴

Hello hello hello is there anybody in here????
I need some basic facts why the huns never paid no tax😆
Come on come on down now lizzies in the ground just pay the piper a pound and get another round....
Thankyou very much🙇‍♂️
Oh here my wee dudes changed his jumper 😁 thats mental only had blue or orange options on the keypad aswell must know im on the noise 🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back