IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

Michael Duffy, Faither of Celtic Noise, Requiesce in pace​

A truly wonderful piece Niall J
Congratulations on doing the great man MD such a beautiful and fitting tribute

Goin all teary eyed again ya bunch of lovable fekrs. Your kindness and generosity is off the radar. This is very hard to do. To have your trust in this is honestly an honour. Doing this for Michael is what it's all about. We're doing him proud and i know he's checking the forum out from his new home up there with the angels.
Unless someone sends me a pm disagreeing I'll sort the stone out tomorrow. If someone can find a way to contact his sister and get details of a bank to transfer later this week I'd be very grateful. I need to take a step back for tonight to stop the tears again and will be back on in the morning. God bless all of you.
1611524398000.png

St Jame's Primary Stevie. Good on ye for doing this. Obviously no the graffiti,

Anyone who did not know, Micheal Duffy was a really good guitarist and played many a city, he played for the love of the music and his music knew no bounds, he loved to play with other musicians and drink Stella, I once posted this to him and he loved it, so one more time MD, Tweet Tweet, Tongs.

Great video clip Boab, Michael will be strumming along and Tommy Burns, will be giving it Mack the Knife
As someone already said
God Bless Michael Duffy

Jeez this place is gonna miss you Michael.. God rest your soul.. deepest condolences to all your family and friends...what a respectful, brilliant, intelligent man you were..loved your posts Michael but i would never admit it..don't know what this place is going to do without you...HH

Time to celebrate the life of our comrade and chief rebel style just as he would have wanted us to. The memorial is getting done and the noise is united so to any lurkers
We want our title back, so fuck your Union Jack, go on home lurking bastards go on home.

I've beeen offline since Livi, and have come on to this absolutely devastating news.

I dont know the details yet, only that we've lost him, and I am so, so sad to hear it.

What a huge vacuum he'll leave on here, I'm absolutely floored.

RIP Michael.
Thank you for the short time I got to share with you on here, in a miniscule wee part of your story.

God Bless and Hail Hail 😔 🍀🍻🥳💚

Back