IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

Jeez this place is gonna miss you Michael.. God rest your soul.. deepest condolences to all your family and friends...what a respectful, brilliant, intelligent man you were..loved your posts Michael but i would never admit it..don't know what this place is going to do without you...HH
No need for you to worry about us here on the noise clay.
We may have lost our father MD RIP, but still so strong with all the brilliant members who stand united in singing "The soldiers song"
So in true MD legendary statements to hun Lurkers
" Feck off"

Really sorry to hear this dreadful news about Michael tonight, God rest him. As a new writer and rather nervous entrant to social media forums such as this, it was lovely to read the positive and very supportive comments he made on here. Made it worthwhile, if you like. I didn't have the pleasure of meeting him, sadly, although I was made aware of acts of kindness he was doing behind the scenes, so quickly gathered a picture of the kind of man he was, I guess. The values he had. My condolences to all on here who did have that pleasure and knew Michael, and of course to his family and other close friends. Heaven has another few stars after this weekend. God bless him.

Really sorry to hear this dreadful news about Michael tonight, God rest him. As a new writer and rather nervous entrant to social media forums such as this, it was lovely to read the positive and very supportive comments he made on here. Made it worthwhile, if you like. I didn't have the pleasure of meeting him, sadly, although I was made aware of acts of kindness he was doing behind the scenes, so quickly gathered a picture of the kind of man he was, I guess. The values he had. My condolences to all on here who did have that pleasure and knew Michael, and of course to his family and other close friends. Heaven has another few stars after this weekend. God bless him.
Well said BV
The Celtic family, coming together, to honour one of it's own
HH

It's 02.52 on Sunday, and I have washed the tears from my face once again due to the sad passing of Michael.A fellow Celtic supporter who I never spoke to and never saw and know him as his other persona as Father Jack on the Noise. Why has the news of this guy affected me just like many on this site,I do not know. What I do know, is the Noise will never
No need for you to worry about us here on the noise clay.
We may have lost our father MD RIP, but still so strong with all the brilliant members who stand united in singing "The soldiers song"
So in true MD legendary statements to hun Lurkers
" Feck off"
You tell it to them Hun Lurkers John. HH

It's 02.52 on Sunday, and I have washed the tears from my face once again due to the sad passing of Michael.A fellow Celtic supporter who I never spoke to and never saw and know him as his other persona as Father Jack on the Noise. Why has the news of this guy affected me just like many on this site,I do not know. What I do know, is the Noise will never

You tell it to them Hun Lurkers John. HH

We know the score.

Goin all teary eyed again ya bunch of lovable fekrs. Your kindness and generosity is off the radar. This is very hard to do. To have your trust in this is honestly an honour. Doing this for Michael is what it's all about. We're doing him proud and i know he's checking the forum out from his new home up there with the angels.
Unless someone sends me a pm disagreeing I'll sort the stone out tomorrow. If someone can find a way to contact his sister and get details of a bank to transfer later this week I'd be very grateful. I need to take a step back for tonight to stop the tears again and will be back on in the morning. God bless all of you.
Stevie - I have Fiona’s email address. Will send it over to you tomorrow.

Members online

Latest posts

Back