IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

I dont bond very well.

I have a bad habit of rubbing most people up the wrong way, just by trying to explain things in a way that makes sense to me.

MD was one of the very few people in life that I truly got buzz interacting with.

I knew nothing about music, had my own wee nooks in music, mainly ELO

But since I chatted with MD way back on the Celtic Blog having the wars with the nasty zombie types and even some clandestine Huns pretending to be Celtic fans (probably media men trying to foment doubts promoting their msm propaganda.

But since I met MD I always knew he was a real guy and he introduced me to some truly hidden musical gems. Not malicious, usually very well tempered (albeit he enjoyed the intemperance movement with the beer :p)

Full of fun, full of ideas, full of good Celtic stories, good political stories, and open minded enough to meditate on new concepts as well as old ones misunderstood.

Well MD was one of the very few people in life that I trusted, really trusted. Enough to know my name.

I have been seriously ill, mind (mostly mind) but physically I nearly killed myself on a mad bender in Amsterdam ironically the time Celtic fans were getting whacked by Ajax hoodlums and I was in cuckoo land via a cafe and some uber strong dope. Was always a bit mentally weird but that tipped me over the edge, Floyd style.

Anyway for long time I was really ill, housebound, insane probably.

And I found the Celtic Blog

Met a few chat pals

And MD was one.

looked forward to our wee chats, his knowledge of music and I mean the depth of music he knew was immense.

I never met him. Im probably closer to health proper than ive been since Amsterdam riot police night.

My health has been helped mostly through MD and I never ever got chance to shake his hand and I doubt he even knew how much I loved him.
Tet we all have a bit of madness about us.Have no doubts about it but we are all Tim’s on here.We might not have the same point of view and disagree now and then,at the end of the day we come together.Michael was just as important as you are.You are part of the Noise.HH.YNWA☘️

Safari Supplies in Englandstani had it I bought 12 bottles of it.👍
See it's on ebay £8 a bottle think i'll give it a go see how i get on

(y)

TET. Those are wonderful sentiments and you - like so many others on here - were fortunate to have MD in your life, even if it was for far too short a time. I must admit that your particular style of debating can frustrate me at times and so I must unreservedly apologise to you as I have posted my annoyance at you a few times in the last month or two. I really value a lot of your insight into a lot aspects of the game and club that we discuss on here.

Although we do not always agree (and please remember that as mere fans we do not have to have detailed business plans for every suggestion we make) I should have remained civil to you and I feel guilty at my outbursts to you, so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.

I appreciate you and the old Celtic Blog posters are hurting even more than the rest of us, and you in particular. You are all in my thoughts at this difficult time.

Having said all of that, I still reserve the right to call you a "fud" in the future - just please don't take it personally. ;)

Take care.
Sooky FUD 😂😂

HH 😂

music opens doors we thought were shut
the brain hears a song and transports you back to a time and a place, you thought were a different life
weed on the other hand, shuts doors :)
in all my days of being stoned, thats when i had the ideas that were so great i could never remember next day
if only i sat stoned with a notepad, i'd be rich, nae pun
I know just how you feel all those deep and profound thoughts bordering on being a guru world changing ideas that would make Elon Musk look like a dummy all forgotten as your mind turns to roasted cheese and chocolate

Members online

Latest posts

Back