IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

See it's on ebay £8 a bottle think i'll give it a go see how i get on

(y)
It’s got an antiseptic element in it .Works great for me no lumps.😀.HH.

If you never believe anything a taxi driver tells you believe this, Odourless Garlic tablets, take one per day for at least 2 weeks and the mozies will avoid you like covid avoids Ibrox.

Seriously though it works but make sure you get odourless ones or everyone else will avoid you also.

Your welcome.

P.s You will have to keep taking them for it to work, dont stop after 2 weeks 😏

Last edited:
Shadow mate
You were there for Michael and me, when the infiltrators were giving us flack
There were more than a few, Boab 1916, for one, Larry, our California Bhoy, for another, who had our backs, when they started getting personal, and at times, it was over the top
Believe me, MD and I, appreciated it from all of you
This site, has a way of bringing us all together, and that bond won't be broken
So, to all the HUN lurkers who come in and try to wind us up
Micahel and I, and a few others of our era, were in Baghdad, when you were in Dad's bag
On behalf of my mate Micahel
GIRFUY
We will Never Walk Alone
We are the Celtic Noise
HH
He was a man of integrity, and principle, and thye fire still burned, but age had caught up with us
Those lurkers you speak of - all that is required is to alert me and the red will be out faster than Willie Collum's last week at Livi....

Ah a mosquito I assumed it wid be spelled mozzie sorry for my protestant education🤣🤣🤣
I never went to a Catholic school either mate. My mum refused to send us because of the Nuns. She must've had a really bad experience because she hated nuns her whole life. It caused conflict between my Gran and Mum. Me and my sisters the only ones in our family not to go to a Catholic school.

If you never believe anything a taxi driver tells you believe this, Odourless Garlic tablets, take one per day for at least 2 weeks and the mozies will avoid you like covid avoids Ibrox.

Seriously though it works but make sure you get odourless ones or everyone else will avoid you also.

Your welcome.

P.s You will have to keep taking them for it to work, dont stop after 2 weeks 😏
Its no vampires that hassling him 50. 🧛‍♂️

Back