IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

Strange thing happened to me in bed last night, woke up with something stroking gently left to right on my forehead (thought it was the missus in an unusual moment of tenderness but it wasnt) then it went up and down forming a cross.
Fucking strange, make up your own minds.

Strange thing happened to me in bed last night, woke up with something stroking gently left to right on my forehead (thought it was the missus in an unusual moment of tenderness but it wasnt) then it went up and down forming a cross.
Fucking strange, make up your own minds.
It's Ash Wednesday next week, maybe you were getting your ashes earlier than the rest of us. 🎚️🤣

Didn't seem like a dream Ally, fucking strange!
You know Hoopy I was in bed last night and something was cuddling me it wasn't my wife as she was downstairs catching up on her soaps. Now I've lost my Aunt who was a mother to me and three brothers all in the space of 4yrs. I didn't get alarmed or anything but there is something in live after death. Strange eh but all we can do is trust the Lord.

A prayer before I sign of for the night. God bless all of us here on the noise. May God bless you and your family. May God keep in mind our prayers for Michael Duffy and those who are missing from the noise. We are all one family irrespective of religion and distance. May God keep us all safe and in his heart Amen.

Back