IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

Michael got to live some of the greatest Celtic teams- 7-1 League Cup Final, Big Jock, Lisbon, Leeds twice in semi, Milan ,9 in a row, Centenery Double, Fergus McCann, MoN, Henrik, Seville, The death of them, Invincible Treble, Double Trble, Triple Treble and 9 in a row again and the Quadruple Treble.
A life in Celtic, A Celt for life. A true Celtic man.

Really shocked by tonight’s news. I didn’t know Michael personally but I feel as though I did. He seemed to be a bit of a character. Not many of them left now. 1 less tonight. I always enjoyed his comments and I agreed with him most of the time. Just with what I’m reading he did a lot of great things. Things that he tried to keep secret. The Celtic Noise won’t be the same. Michael will be missed. Mr Duffy RIP. You’ll Never Walk Alone.

Got to first know michael on the celtic blog ,him boab, shammy, SP,maria and quite a few others doing daily hunslaying in the end his nightly battles with green machine were legend

In the end we all moved to the noise not everyone at once but we got here in the end , michael was as everyone knows would be the first to welcome folk to the noise that was something he never ever changed .

His night shifts are of legend many a cold morning i'd still be reading everyones night shift posts as the clock ticked on you got everything from politics ,dugs n cats,painting 400 doors :ROFLMAO: and his love of Celtic that came shinning through ,he listened to opinions and gave opinions even if he ever had a disagreement which were very few he always had a welcoming way to bring folk back into the fold never a harsh word a few :poop: were thrown about but that was about it

It was said earlier by others he was the faither of the noise ,i believe he helped shape the noise ,he welcomed everyone in ,he encouraged debate and in the end he was the noise the kinda of glue that bound all us strangers from all over the world to meet up each day and into the early hours to agree ,disagree, debate laugh ,take the piss and do the same the next day and come back for more you'll be sadly missed by everyone michael

thoughts and prayers with the Duffy family at this time HH

I have something I want to ask all of you ghuys.

There's an idiot that posts on the Noise and goes under the name D'Hoopster, you know the one that writes gibberish? I have him blocked and so did Michael because of the trolling stuff he would leave on Michael's private messages. Michael had to stop allowing anyone to send him PMs because of this. It would make me a happy woman if everyone who feels the loss of Michael tonight also blocks the monster.

Got to first know michael on the celtic blog ,him boab, shammy, SP,maria and quite a few others doing daily hunslaying in the end his nightly battles with green machine were legend

In the end we all moved to the noise not everyone at once but we got here in the end , michael was as everyone knows would be the first to welcome folk to the noise that was something he never ever changed .

His night shifts are of legend many a cold morning i'd still be reading everyones night shift posts as the clock ticked on you got everything from politics ,dugs n cats,painting 400 doors :ROFLMAO: and his love of Celtic that came shinning through ,he listened to opinions and gave opinions even if he ever had a disagreement which were very few he always had a welcoming way to bring folk back into the fold never a harsh word a few :poop: were thrown about but that was about it

It was said earlier by others he was the faither of the noise ,i believe he helped shape the noise ,he welcomed everyone in ,he encouraged debate and in the end he was the noise the kinda of glue that bound all us strangers from all over the world to meet up each day and into the early hours to agree ,disagree, debate laugh ,take the piss and do the same the next day and come back for more you'll be sadly missed by everyone michael

thoughts and prayers with the Duffy family at this time HH
Well said Kelly 😿

There's an idiot that posts on the Noise and goes under the name D'Hoopster, you know the one that writes gibberish? I have him blocked and so did Michael because of the trolling stuff he would leave on Michael's private messages. Michael had to stop allowing anyone to send him PMs because of this. It would make me a happy woman if everyone who feels the loss of Michael tonight also blocks the monster.
I like MD usually 💩him Shammy after today will gladly follow your lead.
For Michael Duffy please do this fellow Noisers

HH 👏

I have that arsewipe ignored already. I never knew he was trolling Michael with private messages - he should have been red carded for that.

Blocked that fool many moons ago Shammy.

Yes boab. That would be a fitting remembrance for MD. Let me know and I will be honoured to contribute to this.
I have asked Steviebhoy to open his account he used for the time he put a boax up which MD won, nice one MD. So all it need be is £5.00 and if we are short we can take up the slack, should be good to go. We can forever remember our friend on the slopes of Celtic park.

Members online

Latest posts

Back