Injuries

Does that mean Brendan can drop abada out the squad for Europe and add another player,or is it once you anounce the squad that's it tough shit if somebody gets injured before any the games have started,maybe liels bad luck will open a place for someone else,anybody know?

Idk if it's been posted but our champions league squad, which cannot be changed ( unless 1 of our 2 keepers gets injured we can name another) can't be changed until the round of 16.

Confirmed Celtic Champions League squad: Joe Hart, Scott Bain, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Greg Taylor, Stephen Welsh, Gustaf Lagerbielke, Liam Scales, Nat Phillips, Anthony Ralston, Alistair Johnston, Tomoki Iwata, Matt O’Riley, Callum McGregor, Paulo Bernardo, David Turnbull, Reo Hatate, Odin Holm, Yang, Luis Palma, James Forrest, Mikey Johnston, Daizen Maeda, Kyogo Furuhashi, Hyeongyu Oh, Liel Abada

There's a lot to pick over here. Nawrocki is out for same timescale as CCV but the latter is named.
Regarding Abada , I think we might see Palma starting in his place or Forrest ( plenty experience at this level).

This tells me Seigrist is finished at CP before he even got started and Bernabei must have his agent looking for a new club, unless he's injured and I don't know about it then thus is the nail in the proverbial coffin for his Celtic career unless he really steps up in league games.
One of not many failed signings made under Ange.

Let's hope we can get off to a decent start in Rotterdam and pick up a point or 3.
Lazio will be a tougher proposition this time , they finished 2nd to Napoli last season but we've done them before we can do them again. Those 2 are the fixtures I reckon we have a better chance of getting the points against.
Have a feeling this group will see all clubs take points from each other , occasionally we see clubs go through with 7/8 pts that tally would definately see us in Europe after crimbo

We really are cursed when it comes to injuries, I don't think it's anything to do with how we train its just bad luck ,maybe someone could sprinkle some holy water around the players as they take to the field we need a bit of luck.
International breaks don't help either Jinky as they will all have different ways of training.
From what I can gather ( have read) Abada picked up the injury as they were doing shooting practice at or near the end of training which seems odd to me.
Shooting practice at the end?
Idve thought that to be strenuous and so do it when players are fully warmed up not warming down.

Idk if it's been posted but our champions league squad, which cannot be changed ( unless 1 of our 2 keepers gets injured we can name another) can't be changed until the round of 16.

Confirmed Celtic Champions League squad: Joe Hart, Scott Bain, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Greg Taylor, Stephen Welsh, Gustaf Lagerbielke, Liam Scales, Nat Phillips, Anthony Ralston, Alistair Johnston, Tomoki Iwata, Matt O’Riley, Callum McGregor, Paulo Bernardo, David Turnbull, Reo Hatate, Odin Holm, Yang, Luis Palma, James Forrest, Mikey Johnston, Daizen Maeda, Kyogo Furuhashi, Hyeongyu Oh, Liel Abada

There's a lot to pick over here. Nawrocki is out for same timescale as CCV but the latter is named.
Regarding Abada , I think we might see Palma starting in his place or Forrest ( plenty experience at this level).

This tells me Seigrist is finished at CP before he even got started and Bernabei must have his agent looking for a new club, unless he's injured and I don't know about it then thus is the nail in the proverbial coffin for his Celtic career unless he really steps up in league games.
One of not many failed signings made under Ange.

Let's hope we can get off to a decent start in Rotterdam and pick up a point or 3.
Lazio will be a tougher proposition this time , they finished 2nd to Napoli last season but we've done them before we can do them again. Those 2 are the fixtures I reckon we have a better chance of getting the points against.
Have a feeling this group will see all clubs take points from each other , occasionally we see clubs go through with 7/8 pts that tally would definately see us in Europe after crimbo
BR said today CCV will be back at the beginning of October so he may only miss 2 CL games (Feyenoord away and Lazio home), so should be back for Atletico home. Nawrocki more likely to have missed at least 3 but probably more CL games if he'd been in the squad.

BR said today CCV will be back at the beginning of October so he may only miss 2 CL games (Feyenoord away and Lazio home), so should be back for Atletico home. Nawrocki more likely to have missed at least 3 but probably more CL games if he'd been in the squad.
Let's hope so Gary, we're a different team with CCV in it. That would have him back for the 2 Atleti games, Feyenoord (h) and Lazio (a).
Big opportunity for the likes of Palma to stake a claim , not too many are given the no7 jersey hopefully he's worthy of it.

Back