Injuries

3 centre back options on the Celtic Star
Eric Dier
Tiago ilori
And a Man City player
Taylor Harwood Bellis
Paul Gillespie
They look good prospects Dier on loan but the England under 21 Captain THB as a loan to buy could be a good prospect that’s what we do. But all 3 could do the fill a huge hole in defence

HH 🍀😉

If Abada is out with a hamstring injury, then I am becoming very worried about the emerging pattern of muscle injuries. I know it is probably the most common footballing injury for professional players. Bad luck or a training problem? I don't know. But we are only a handful of matches into the season and this is becoming ridiculous. Hopefully it is not true.

If Abada is out with a hamstring injury, then I am becoming very worried about the emerging pattern of muscle injuries. I know it is probably the most common footballing injury for professional players. Bad luck or a training problem? I don't know. But we are only a handful of matches into the season and this is becoming ridiculous. Hopefully it is not true.
Change creates its own problems POD but also creates opportunity......our situation is slightly different in that some of the injured where already long term and required an op.
This is just typical of our luck but we know we are bigger and better than the hun.
This will give them oxygen but we need to overcome this setback somehow.
It might result in a temporary unvigoration for the unsuccessful.....but as we know there is only one Glasgow team that are serial winners.

Hamstring injuries are the curse of the fast paced footballers also come about with not warning up and stretching properly and changes to intensity in training. The treatment room might need another wing on it the way we are going 😡

Hamstring injuries are the curse of the fast paced footballers also come about with not warning up and stretching properly and changes to intensity in training. The treatment room might need another wing on it the way we are going 😡
Stretching and hydration, absolutely crucial to stave off cramping and hamstring pulls, it's basic stuff, the physios need to be on their game, players are worth, and paid a lot of money, and it's in everyone's best interests, to ensure the players are given the right treatment, and direction, if the intensity at training is an issue, hopefully they are researching what other teams are doing, to combat this injury problem HH

Anybody think our back 5 might be the following…

……………………….Hart………………………..

Ralston…….Johnston……….Lagerbielke…………Taylor

Reasons being, I can’t see Scales getting the nod here from the start as he lacks pace and with him getting done like a dinner a couple of times and him allowing the ball to bounce in our defensive third is a definite defensive no no.

In midfield I think we should go with Callum, O’Riley and Iwata. If he plays Turnbull and O’Riley together it will be a mistake imo.

The front 3 to start all being fit as below…..

Abada……………….KYOGO……………..Maeda

Why? Maeda to start for his pace and ability to harass the fck out of the Hun defence. Abada has been there and done that and likes a goal or 2 against the Huns. I would bring on Yang with 30 mins to go to get at Tavpen which I reckon he could do.

I also wouldn’t be surprised to see our new signing Luis Palma getting 20 mins or so and Haksa (if picked) to replace O’Riley at some point.

KYOGO has to be allowed to play the way he knows best…..and that’s on the shoulder of the last defender.

Tactics? Press their back 4 at every opportunity. They will make mistakes. Keep their fullbacks pinned in. Stop them crossing balls in to our box. Win every second ball as this will be crucial.

I firmly believe this team if they‘re right up for it (and this is where the manager has to earn his pay) will get a result...

Back