Invasion of Ukraine

I think the point is she being labeled with crap she didnt actually say, mate.

And in true stazi style the people fighting "for democracy" will block you after labelling you with their shite.

If they dont like a debate and only resort to name calling and blocking they arent really democrats

yet they all seem to think democrat party is fabulous, despite its long links with vice of all kinds and worse the party in america who invented deomcratic rights forra peepo, white protestant males only.

the jibber jabber from msm is hard to trust
And the smaller media outlets appear to have been hijacked by the stazi agendas with either partisan left or right

therefore being neutral is now detested by stazi and fascist agendas as not conforming to the truth

it would be funny if it wasnt so serious

your blocked in the name of freedom of speech, wtf

tats not democracy and weirdly the democrats have historically been the slavery party and weirdly vice is another word for slavery

yet they call that freedom

let the vice run free and give the lynch mobs their democratic rights to hang em high based on some stazi agenda that doesnt have any real truth when examined rationally

Celtic rose has stated nothing that desrves personal abuse

The sickening labels are based off of reinterpretations that are regurgitated by the freedom loving vice men and its not anything close to what she said

And thats the Celtic support ffs

thats the kind of shite i detest about huns, their deliberate gaslighting and avoidance of debate in favour of staunch polar views
Thank you TT - your last sentence hits the nail on the head.

To be honest in the first instance I had tried to explain to another member on here that Ukraine had been at war for 8 years before 24 Feb this year. I had tried to explain that there had been 14,000 dead Russian speaking Ukrainian’s killed by their own Ukrainian Government by their special forces Asov Battallion. These people of the Donbass had been waiting 8 years for help because they were being bombed night and day but it wasn’t reported in the msm. so when they said they stood with Ukraine i was trying to highlight the complexity of the situation.

I am now getting labelled as ‘stupid’ because of previous posts taken completely out of context - it appears that context is rather light or more appropriately non existent on this thread now.

I have been bullied on here make no mistake and I did feel hurt and upset as some of you know. I will always stand against them in whatever form it shows itself but a sad day when the instigators are Celtic fans on a Celtic forum.

Just stop the name calling, the abuse, and derogatory labels it’s just not acceptable.

Putin has no excuse for invading a country and killing innocent people. The what about here or there is a hun ideal, wrong is wrong . I’m happy that we ,as a nation, want to help Ukraine. They only want what anyone wants ,their freedom to choose their future

Putin has no excuse for invading a country and killing innocent people. The what about here or there is a hun ideal, wrong is wrong . I’m happy that we ,as a nation, want to help Ukraine. They only want what anyone wants ,their freedom to choose their future
Did the United States and United Kingdom have an excuse to bomb and kill a million people in Iraq? Oh aye we did it was pretend WMD

are the Yemen people free to choose their future as they are bombed with British weapons? Will the 500,000 dead babies have any choice.

are you happy to help Eastern Ukraine where the people there have been bombed for 8 years by the Ukrainian army and have lost 14,000 of their citizens?

while the propaganda machine operated by media and Governments is as a well oiled machine we don’t have freedom. they have deprived us of freedom of critical thinking.
If we just feed off their lies and omissions that all contribute to their deception you will be forever be their prisoner and that’s on both sides before you all jump up and down stamping your feet.

I'm not that well versed in all historical matters of conflict and colonialism but what I do know is that there is never truly a "winner"
Whether it was the killing times in Australia, the pillaging Vikings, the all conquering Roman empire, the Nazi invasions, the Boer wars or whatever.....the end result is that people die...people die aimlessly for the sake of power hungry tyranny and it's the fodder and the innocents who always suffer......it's the nature of man and it's always been so

Last edited:
I'm not that well versed in all historical matters of conflict and colonialism but what I do know is that there is never truly a "winner"
Whether it was the killing times in Australia, the pillaging Vikings, the all conquering Roman empire, the Nazi invasions, the Boer wars or whatever.....the end result is that people die...people die aimlessly for the sake of power hungry tyranny and it's the fodder and the innocents who always suffer......it's the nature of man and it's always been so
In truth Docco, very few of us can say we're well versed in historical matters of conflict and colonialism . I don't think it's too far off the mark to say many of us THINK we are knowledgeable simply because we have consumed the information given to us by our education system. Anyone who truly wants to feel genuinely informed simply has to switch off from their own countrie's propaganda, and give some thought to the situation endured by the other side. History written by the victor will be very unlikely to resemble History written by the vanquished. All of the world's major powers have the blood of innocents on their hands. Sadly you are correct, it certainly has always been so.

Did the United States and United Kingdom have an excuse to bomb and kill a million people in Iraq? Oh aye we did it was pretend WMD

are the Yemen people free to choose their future as they are bombed with British weapons? Will the 500,000 dead babies have any choice.

are you happy to help Eastern Ukraine where the people there have been bombed for 8 years by the Ukrainian army and have lost 14,000 of their citizens?

while the propaganda machine operated by media and Governments is as a well oiled machine we don’t have freedom. they have deprived us of freedom of critical thinking.
If we just feed off their lies and omissions that all contribute to their deception you will be forever be their prisoner and that’s on both sides before you all jump up and down stamping your feet.
I don’t understand how quoting other conflicts in the world somehow justifies what the Russians are doing to the Ukrainian people at the moment ?

I don’t understand how quoting other conflicts in the world somehow justifies what the Russians are doing to the Ukrainian people at the moment ?
I don't quite see it as trying to justify anything Miktim. In truth what is happening in Ukraine simply can't be justified . It's quite clearly wrong on every level. Putin is guilty of major war criminality. He's a murderer, a state terrorist. A man suffering from the delusion that he can make Russia great again. It's a shame that we on The Noise seem set on falling out over it. My last word is that I hope Putin is removed from power. By fair means...or whatever. The downside of social media sometimes is that folk only see what they want to see in the comments of others. As I say, my last word.

I see the thread police are on today. Since when did any thread stay on the original topic?
Are we gonna start chastising everyone on all the other threads that have went off topic.
Who is trying to justify anything? If people want to highlight other atrocities in the world they're more than entitled to do so. I have yet to read anything on here where anyone is trying to lessen whats happening in the ukraine. If you fail to understand this then thats on you. Take your blinkers off!

I don't quite see it as trying to justify anything Miktim. In truth what is happening in Ukraine simply can't be justified . It's quite clearly wrong on every level. Putin is guilty of major war criminality. He's a murderer, a state terrorist. A man suffering from the delusion that he can make Russia great again. It's a shame that we on The Noise seem set on falling out over it. My last word is that I hope Putin is removed from power. By fair means...or whatever. The downside of social media sometimes is that folk only see what they want to see in the comments of others. As I say, my last word.
i hope the ukranian dude is removed from power too. Coz he is also a war criminal since he insists on having his country blown to smithereens by not unconditionally surrendering.

All war leaders are criminals by ordinary law. But martial law seems different.

Gaddaffi got a nice fair trial by US war criminals, did you want Clinton removed from power for laughing at Justice with her came saw he died laughter?

I dont justify any war.

But to say Putin should allow ukraine to join nato if it suits ukraine is war talk
Having actual nazi style fascist elements in their actual defence structure is giving russia justification to safe guard their borders

And instead of removing nazi sympathisers and stabilising region by declaring its got no intention of having nato nukes in ukraine then russia will do exactly what any other nuclear power will do when its borders have nazi zealots in its armed units and aspires to have nukes pointing at you from your antogistic neighbour.

A lot said about putin war crimes, trouble is every leader of every major power who had wars since ww2 are guilty of war crimes. All the weird focus on Putin is weird.

And still no mention of the comedian war criminal running ukraine, apparently his war crimes are justified.

ending the war crimes would be easy if ukraine didnt also have a madman runniong its regime

Why did ww2 end?

coz nazi germany unconditionally surrendered.

What gave russia justification to create iron curtain?

Nazi war crimes? But im sure the russian soviets commited lots of war crimes during war too. Tony Blair @actual@ war criminal just got knighted?

where is the international condemnation for western war criminals?

Was the destruction of Germany during ww2 war crimes? Was dresden bombing after unconditional surrender war crimes?

War ends when one side unconditionally surenders.

War escalates when other countries join the war with propaganda.

end the war by unconditionally surrendering rather than trying to escalate it further with propaganda.

i hope the ukranian dude is removed from power too. Coz he is also a war criminal since he insists on having his country blown to smithereens by not unconditionally surrendering.

Gaddaffi got a nice fair trial by US war criminals, did you want Clinton removed from power for laughing at Justice with her came saw he died laughter?

I dont justify any war.

But to say Putin should allow ukraine to join nato if it suits ukraine is war talk
Having actual nazi style fascist elements in their actual defence structure is giving russia justification to safe guard their borders

And instead of removing nazi sympathisers and stabilising region by declaring its got no intention of having nato nukes in ukraine then russia will do exactly what any other nuclear power will do when its borders have nazi zealots in its armed units and aspires to have nukes pointing at you from your antogistic neighbour.

A lot said about putin war crimes, trouble is every leader of every major power who had wars since ww2 are guilty of war crimes. All the weird focus on Putin is weird.

And still no mention of the comedian war criminal running ukraine, apparently his war crimes are justified.

ending the war crimes would be easy if ukraine didnt also have a madman runniong its regime
hope the ukranian dude is removed from power too. Coz he is also a war criminal since he insists on having his country blown to smithereens by not unconditionally surrendering.........im glad Churchill never had your attitude during the WW2

hope the ukranian dude is removed from power too. Coz he is also a war criminal since he insists on having his country blown to smithereens by not unconditionally surrendering.........im glad Churchill never had your attitude during the WW2
you think churchill was a good leader during gallipolli?

My attitude would have been to remove nazi war veterans from ukrainian forces and complying with past treaties where nato involement in ukraine would have been off the table since violation of past treaties

the war then wouyld have not happened at all, at least those reasons would not be used to authorise the war

i dont like putin or the destruction he doing

But its incited by ukrainian madmen running show there.

russia have no reason to be there if ukraine arent joining nato and having nationalist zealots persecuting russian speakers in ukraine (allegations i know but they do seem to have veracity when looked into) and its all on the border of a nuclear superpower.

its not very different to cuba

us would have destroyed cuba infrastructure if they hadnt backed out of the soviet missile crisis

russia doing exactly the same as us would do if roles were reversed

you stick chinese nukkes on american border in mexico and youll see what america does.

I dont justify any war.

Question who are these nazi zealots you speak of

Members online

No members online now.

Back