Invasion of Ukraine

ah the bogey man again , Hungarians have them , serbia has the largest who are recruited and sent to training in Russia every year infact nearly all baltic states have them
maybe go ask ukrainians about Azov there's plenty sites kickin about about them not all tell the same story as the western press

also putins use of neo nazis like the wagner group he used in syria or the russian backed malitia in donbas and luhansk

ah the bogey man again , Hungarians have them , serbia has the largest who are recruited and sent to training in Russia every year infact nearly all baltic states have them
maybe go ask ukrainians about Azov there's plenty sites kickin about about them not all tell the same story as the western press

also putins use of neo nazis like the wagner group he used in syria or the russian backed malitia in donbas and luhansk
The bogey man again?

when did bogey man get mentioned?

Just remove them from your armed forces rather than pretend they arent there inciting war escalation.

also seems you know lot about the nazi regiments in ukraine but have decided that they arent really a problem for you?

why ask me who they were if you knew?

why are they bogeymen? iyo

is aljezera western press?

also seems you know lot about the nazi regiments in ukraine but have decided that they arent really a problem for you?

why ask me who they were if you knew?

why are they bogeymen? iyo
didn't say that but hey if that's the conclusion you come up with just because i've read up on them then fire in and make your own mind up

but i have found alot of baltic states use them to justify wars and create unrest and have done since the break up of the old soviet union

that was link i gave you, aljazerra rather than western press which appears to be denying they exist when ive searched

so if they exist should they be allowed to be part of ukrainian military units
Of course they shouldn't

didn't say that but hey if that's the conclusion you come up with just because i've read up on them then fire in and make your own mind up

but i have found alot of baltic states use them to justify wars and create unrest and have done since the break up of the old soviet union
you said the bogeyman again

i asked you what you mean by that?

Who/what is this bogeyman you refering to?

Blimey, this thread has turned into a total shit show....I started it weeks before the invasion and predicted back then the horrors that would follow from this...I never however predicted some of the horrors and pish that has been spouted through the course of its inception....😢👎

All I know for fact is that our wee town in South west Portugal, is full of poor folk who have lost everything and do not know if their brothers, husbands and fathers are dead or alive..this is not the time for self righteousness and point scoring

Last edited:
Blimey, this thread has turned into a total shit show....I started it weeks before the invasion and predicted back then the horrors that would follow from this...I never however predicted some of the horrors and pish that has been spouted through the course of its inception....😢👎

All I know for fact is that our wee town in South west Portugal, is full of poor folk who have lost everything and do not know if their brothers, husbands and fathers are dead or alive..this is not the time for self righteousness and point scoring
how did you know before war?

Who exactly is it you think is point scoring?

What is your solution to this war?

Give us some examples of horrors and pish thats being spouted?

how did you know before war?

Who exactly is it you think is point scoring?

What is your solution to this war?

Just looking back through the last 20 pages or so.....folk turning into watchdog and Kofi Anand and shit.being nasty and opinionated.🤷‍♂️

If I had a solution to conflict, I wouldn't be sitting fixing people's dodgy backs and necks in a small town in Portugal !

However I reckon the only solution in this particular conflict will be a devolved Russian state in the country of Ukraine...however I am no expert

Just looking back through the last 20 pages or so.....folk turning into watchdog and Kofi Anand and shit.being nasty and opinionated.🤷‍♂️

If I had a solution to conflict, I wouldn't be sitting fixing people's dodgy backs and necks in a small town in Portugal !

However I reckon the only solution in this particular conflict will be a devolved Russian state in the country of Ukraine...however I am no expert
the innocent ordinary people of every country in world get shat on by all governments imo

only rich and powerful people get less hassles in warzones

My attitude would have been to remove nazi war veterans from ukrainian forces and complying with past treaties where nato involement in ukraine would have been off the table since violation of past treaties

the war then wouyld have not happened at all, at least those reasons would not be used to authorise the war

i dont like putin or the destruction he doing

But its incited by ukrainian madmen running show there.

russia have no reason to be there if ukraine arent joining nato and having nationalist zealots persecuting russian speakers in ukraine (allegations i know but they do seem to have veracity when looked into) and its all on the border of a nuclear superpower.

its not very different to cuba

us would have destroyed cuba infrastructure if they hadnt backed out of the soviet missile crisis

russia doing exactly the same as us would do if roles were reversed

you stick chinese nukkes on american border in mexico and youll see what america does.
But its incited by ukrainian madmen running show there...
Still not a good excuse for destroying a country ..killing innocent civilians many of them kids ..or is that bullshit tae?

But its incited by ukrainian madmen running show there...
Still not a good excuse for destroying a country ..killing innocent civilians many of them kids ..or is that bullshit tae?
where did i say it was good excuse Tony

But having lunatics running a country next door to lunatics running that country coupled wit historical animosity means its likely war will happen

And when war happens it either blows the shit out of one country or both and only stops when one unconditionally surrenders

it can quickly escalate into a world conflict if propaganda is utilised to induce a larger conflict.

russia will not allow ukraine to be part of nato

if ukraine democraticaly votes to join nato then its declaration of ww3

Strategically it suits us and nato to let russia blow shit out of ukraine

it makes them hated

russia dont give a shoit if they are hated, their security is more important than allowing ukraine to become part of west.

historically they both dislike each other for many reasons

the way i see it

russia will flatten ukraine if they dont become puppet

and if anyone else intervenes it becomes ww3

russia is one of the few countries in world that can survive independent of war trade through its massive resource base (assuming i read that from reliable source)

ukraine have been playing some interesting political games with a madman in russia

And that madman has power to obliterate ukraine and resources to blow up world if anyone tries to prevent them blowing shit out of ukraine

sanctions will have no effect imo

other than create new cold war

and the mad men in ukraine running show dont give shit about their own people either since they want to escalate the war that they been pushing for since 2014 coup

Members online

Back