investors

seven past niven

i know that a lot of people on the noise are not in agreement with posting news about the dark side' but i would just like to make a couple of observations here there has been talk of major investment, or even a takeover bid at the bigotdome ,.this has made me wonder why they have so many people willing to put money into their club to sustain their ambitions and if given similar circumstances would our board react by ensuring that we keep a decent financial gap between them and us or in other words do we have investors willing to do likewise other than desmond and are the board willing or able to attract serious investment in keeping with our global reach if the necessity arose

with these losses nobody would touch them with a shitty stick ,the american investors would have been drummed up by King and surrender no just as the european super league talk was back doing the rounds

There's a reason sevco won't give anyone access to their data room ,it's because they're a basket case run by an assortment of crooks ,which king admitted duting his court case

The problem for them is they don't realise that the investor buys the shares from other shareholders so no money goes into the club and with UEFA watching them they can't throw money at the team the way their fans want. They always want someone else to spend lots cash as long as they don't have to.

Pishfull thinking, put out to encourage season ticket sales, no would be investors would invest in ANY companies that’s have monthly share issues, that see your money depreciating….it’s called a investment not a hand out for a reason, they’ve tried on numerous occasions to get rich staunch blue investors, but they don’t get rich by doing shit like like….

But I’ve heard sheik mahaun or Masonic haun sheik might be interested 👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back