Ireland v Scotland

Total disarray, Clarke shouldn’t have changed a winning team, 😱
Anyone who is surprised by this is frankly disillusioned. Clarke thinks he has a side he can rotate which he doesnt .
Said it after the Armenia game , Clarke keeps messing around with the selection and formation far too much.
The games never played on paper if it was the Scotland squad should be blowing ireland out of the water.
Not too many players in the Ireland squad are top flight players.
Just another typical Scotland display really. No surprises here.
We have 2 strikers 1 fit.
It woyldnt surprise me if Scotland return the favour in Glasgow let's hope this is the rocket up the arse for Clarke and his superiority complex that's been long overdue.
Theres once more zero passion in this Scotland side.
When it comes to important games we dont have enough of that like the welsh and irish.
Too many hiding against the worst irish side in generations.

First time in ages Ireland have played with any spirit. Maybe we needed to meet Scotland to give us back a bit of fight and pride in the jerseys.
Big difference today 1888, is Ireland using players that are far more comfortable in the positions they have been asked to play imo.
Kenny was trying to be to clever with the 343 and no wingers and full backs as the wide men which in turn left us open to be totally overran in midfield.
In fairness to Kenny got thing's right today, not a fan of Kenny as a manager but credit due when deserved especially today.
Regardless of how poor Scotland have been today, the Irish turned up and thoroughly deserved this victory

Mc tominey ,mcginn,,robertson the last couple a games have just went threw the motions,,managers a bore a fuck,chops and changes for no apparent reason,,,hope gives wee calmac a breather noo,,☘️

Not going to lie. I have no interest in Scotland anymore. I used to support them when I was younger....but only because all my mates are huns and its the only time we could get drunk and support the same team.
But what I've seen from Clarkes team is they are boring and slow. There never seems to be any urgency in their play. They seem happy to just try keep the ball without any attempt to go forward.

Clarke imo is no different from lenny ( 2nd stint ) picks the wrong players , leaves it too late to make changes etc and I could see this coming from the moment we beat Armenia ( a side who have more top flight players than Ireland btw) .
Talk of 9pts from 3 games etc and on the back of a thumping from Ukraine.
Deludamol has made it's way into the Scotland camp.
When we play anyone away from home we should always be regarded as underdogs .
We underestimated Ukraine and now Ireland. No lessons learned .
How long does McGinn get to be rank rotten before hes dropped? What does Turnbull have to do to get a game?
Square pegs in round holes.
Players played out of position. For no apparent reason that I could see.
Armstrong, soutar, Taylor all sitting on the bench , all would walk into that irish side .
Scotland again believing in their own hype, and we should know better.
I feel sorry for Calmac and Ralston playing with gus who think they need only turn up and it will happen and a manager ( who was almost Celtic manager thank God for another bullet dodged)
Oh I could go on all night of how many things are wrong with this approach.

Anyone who is surprised by this is frankly disillusioned. Clarke thinks he has a side he can rotate which he doesnt .
Said it after the Armenia game , Clarke keeps messing around with the selection and formation far too much.
The games never played on paper if it was the Scotland squad should be blowing ireland out of the water.
Not too many players in the Ireland squad are top flight players.
Just another typical Scotland display really. No surprises here.
We have 2 strikers 1 fit.
It woyldnt surprise me if Scotland return the favour in Glasgow let's hope this is the rocket up the arse for Clarke and his superiority complex that's been long overdue.
Theres once more zero passion in this Scotland side.
When it comes to important games we dont have enough of that like the welsh and irish.
Too many hiding against the worst irish side in generations.
Its a very long time indeed since a Scotland national side had enough depth to be pissing about wi formations, we’ve barely got a decent standard starting 11 ffs.

Clarke imo is no different from lenny ( 2nd stint ) picks the wrong players , leaves it too late to make changes etc and I could see this coming from the moment we beat Armenia ( a side who have more top flight players than Ireland btw) .
Talk of 9pts from 3 games etc and on the back of a thumping from Ukraine.
Deludamol has made it's way into the Scotland camp.
When we play anyone away from home we should always be regarded as underdogs .
We underestimated Ukraine and now Ireland. No lessons learned .
How long does McGinn get to be rank rotten before hes dropped? What does Turnbull have to do to get a game?
Square pegs in round holes.
Players played out of position. For no apparent reason that I could see.
Armstrong, soutar, Taylor all sitting on the bench , all would walk into that irish side .
Scotland again believing in their own hype, and we should know better.
I feel sorry for Calmac and Ralston playing with gus who think they need only turn up and it will happen and a manager ( who was almost Celtic manager thank God for another bullet dodged)
Oh I could go on all night of how many things are wrong with this approach.
Correct 100% winter

Why no VAR? The ball was well over the line.
I dont know why the guy ( nor who he is ) is, far right of the 4 is giving it big licks either.
It's a good result and performance for ireland .
1 result doesnt make irelands problems go away, still a poor Ireland side.
I hope they win in poland but I'd be massively happily shocked should they do that.
Had Clarke just played the correct players in the correct positions Scotland mightve made more of a game of it.
Is Boyle injured?
Scotland must surely have more than 1 striker who plays top flight football

Back