Ireland v Scotland

They are being penalised for the euro final fiasco ,so only 10000 under 14 s
Was only 2,000 kids McG and they all fell asleep at half time after a hot dog and warm red bull.
Many were irate at being subjected to this punishment on a non school day because of their parents behaviour at the euros final.
Chants of ' the sins of the father shouldnt be meted out upon the sons and daughters ' fell on nobody's ears as nobody was there to hear them, though nobody refused to confirm nor deny this.
One Scottish kid was heard crying that he "wanted to go back to Seville where at least he could enjoy a nice piss in sun" The echo reporter asked why are you scottish kids drinking so much red bull?
When the reporter tried to intervene and stop the small group from drinking another bottle of red bull, he said they all started crying "this guys trying to take the piss".
Things got even more confusing when the berminghem echo reporter accused molineux kiosk operators on the concourse of foul play claiming
" this small group of scottish kids in Chelsea tops made by castore had been ripped off by vendors inside the stadium "
Molineux were quick to deny these allegations claiming " we dont sell red bull in glass irn bru bottles"
More details are sure to emerge.

Aye, I think the Scotland manager is taking tactical & selection from the sports journos in the SMSM. I noticed many of them also play Football Manager, it's easy to play a game not so easy in real life.

Also lack of passing, crossing & finishing abilities. Again has cost Scotland a win & 3pts, when you have 3 or 4 players on the park who are clearly not good enough & who imo are a waste of a fu kin jersey.

I've seen the good, the bad & the ugly(not the film) over the 50yrs watchin & supporting Scotlands, today's preformence was 💩💩💩

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿FUCK THE SFA🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Aye, I think the Scotland manager is taking tactical & selection from the sports journos in the SMSM. I noticed many of them also play Football Manager, it's easy to play a game not so easy in real life.

Also lack of passing, crossing & finishing abilities. Again has cost Scotland a win & 3pts, when you have 3 or 4 players on the park who are clearly not good enough & who imo are a waste of a fu kin jersey.

I've seen the good, the bad & the ugly(not the film) over the 50yrs watchin & supporting Scotlands, today's preformence was 💩💩💩

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿FUCK THE SFA🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Aye TT lost count of the 'passes' that went out of play all day.
We appeared really nervous and Its really obvious why, an unsettled side.
Unsettled by Clarke's selection.
Our back 3 Vs Ukraine was
LB Cooper CB Hanley RB Mctominey
Result 1-3 defeat.
What's going on here?
Mctominey is no RB, hes a RDMF always for Man utd so what's he doing at RB in a WC play off for Scotland?
Our back 3 Vs Armenia
LB McKenna CB Hendry RB Souttar
Result 2-0 victory, couldve been more.
Defenders in correct positions and put in a solid performance.
Our back 3 Vs Ireland
LB McKenna CB Hanley RB Hendry
Result 3-0 defeat.
Why change our best defensive display and why change it 3 times in succession?
Midfield Vs Ukraine L to R
Robertson, Calmac, Gilmour, Hickey
1-3 defeat
Midfield Vs Armenia
Robertson, Calmac, Gilmour, Ralston
2-0 victory
Midfield Vs Ireland
Robertson,Calmac,Mctominey,Ralston result 3-0 defeat and Mctominey is back and forth like a headless chicken.
Once again a different midfield 3 games on the spin.
Our front 3 against Ukraine
McGinn tucks in behind Dykes and Adams .
Against Armenia Dykes is out injured so McGinn is back in the 4 midfielders and its Christie and Armstrong with Adams in front of the 2 and it works well.
So well in fact that Clarke has a brainstorm and decides to change it to mctominey is back where McGinn was last outing with Christie and McGinn ( replaces Armstrong on the right in front of the 4 midfielders) behind Adams.
And....thumped again , 3rd consecutive game our defense, midfield and front line has changed.
If Clarke was to come out and say that he is experimenting with the nations league, hed recieve support and backing for trying something new.
The only problem with that is hes hardly new to the job, weve blown a very well earned play off and thrown away the lead overnight in the NL table from 1st to 3rd .
Apologies for my long winded rant here but none of this makes any sense at all .
Has he lost his mind?
I'm losing mine trying to keep up with the nonsense so I can forgive the players for being confused .
1 defeat in 10 games in a tough group was quite an achievement .
23pts gd +10 the same points tally saw Holland and Croatia win their group outright so as usual we can feel a little hard done by that we didnt automatically qualify like those 2 .
I hope for Clarke's sake and sanity hes just trying something different but it's the Ukrainian game that really gets my back up , mctominey at RB that day I mean what the?
How hes a regular for man utd is beyond me never mind over 30 caps for Scotland but how many at RB?
When we had Hendry and Souttar on the bench that day .
We had the personnel with the ability and the manager chose not to use them.
That's unforgivable
Big long winded angry rant over grrrr

Last edited:
Hes never been an attacking manager.
Not at west brom not at killie.
Now he has a squad of a high calibre he doesnt know how to field it.
Tbf hes done a decent job up to this point but it might well be time to move on.
He peaked imo by getting us to the euros but once there we turned up for 1 game , a draw at wembley and thumped twice at home totally out thought tactically .
Move over Clarke and let a more tactically astute man come in .
One who knows how to attack and defend and when to ring the changes .
Aye we need to try amd take the team forward instead of just being happy to maybe qualify ideally we need a full top to bottom rout of the arseholes at hampden and get rid of scott gemmil aswell guys fuckin hopeless

Result 1-3 defeat.
What's going on here?
Mctominey is no RB, hes a RDMF always for Man utd so what's he doing at RB in a WC play off for Scotland?
Our back 3 Vs Armenia
Our back 3 Vs Ireland
Result 3-0 defeat.
1-3 defeat
Midfield Vs Armenia
2-0 victory
Midfield Vs Ireland
Robertson,Calmac,Mctominey,Ralston result 3-0 defeat and Mctominey is back and forth like a headless chicken.
Against Armenia Dykes is out injured so McGinn is back in the 4 midfielders and its Christie and Armstrong with Adams in front of the 2 and it works well.
So well in fact that Clarke has a brainstorm and decides to change it to mctominey is back where McGinn was last outing with Christie and McGinn ( replaces Armstrong on the right in front of the 4 midfielders) behind Adams.
And....thumped again , 3rd consecutive game our defense, midfield and front line has changed.
If Clarke was to come out and say that he is experimenting with the nations league, hed recieve support and backing for trying something new.
The only problem with that is hes hardly new to the job, weve blown a very well earned play off and thrown away the lead overnight in the NL table from 1st to 3rd .
Apologies for my long winded rant here but none of this makes any sense at all .
Has he lost his mind?
I'm losing mine trying to keep up with the nonsense so I can forgive the players for being confused .
23pts gd +10 the same points tally saw Holland and Croatia win their group outright so as usual we can feel a little hard done by that we didnt automatically qualify like those 2 .
I hope for Clarke's sake and sanity hes just trying something different but it's the Ukrainian game that really gets my back up , mctominey at RB that day I mean what the?
How hes a regular for man utd is beyond me never mind over 30 caps for Scotland but how many at RB?
That's unforgivable
Fuckin sick if mctomeny at cb man got souter on the bench who played well last game the 352 was only brought in cause clarkes a shitebag

Fuckin sick if mctomeny at cb man got souter on the bench who played well last game the 352 was only brought in cause clarkes a shitebag
Had we played to our strengths like ireland did, and (Ireland are the first) to admit that the gap in quality between the two nations is huge and hasnt been as huge for decades , we would at least have given a decent account of ourselves.
I know that poor Andy Roberstson is " hurting" and emotionally scarred and mentally /physically exhausted because his club lost in the champions league final and lost the league title on the last day and the poor guy has to settle for an FA cup and league cup double instead ( what a nightmare for poor Andy ) but listening to him after the game " that wasnt good enough, we let the manager down, we let ourselves down " what about the fans ? Embarrassed the tartan army , thumped by the worst Ireland side in generations.
One that couldnt beat Luxembourg fs

Aye we need to try amd take the team forward instead of just being happy to maybe qualify ideally we need a full top to bottom rout of the arseholes at hampden and get rid of scott gemmil aswell guys fuckin hopeless
We were outstanding in our WC qualy group .
1 defeat in 10 games 2-0 away to Denmark and we returned the favour back here.
I'm left scratching my ....head at his team selection for the Ukraine game and I dont buy the shoite Sally was saying that we underestimated Ukraine , naw sally putin underestimated Ukraine we just blew all our hard and good work with a crazy starting XI. Is nisbet unfit? Why our strikers all from championship level or lower except Adam's?

Edit: Forgot but remembered 🥁 he was ruled out with hip injury against us 9 months I think

Last edited:
I was at the match fully expected us to get a hammering as the bus was pulling up to the stadium a Scott's guy with his kilt on holds up 3 fingers and one for Ireland he was laughing and I thought he might be right. Good crowd good game good craic good drink sore head.

Result 1-3 defeat.
What's going on here?
Our back 3 Vs Armenia
Our back 3 Vs Ireland
Result 3-0 defeat.
1-3 defeat
Midfield Vs Armenia
2-0 victory
Midfield Vs Ireland
Has he lost his mind?
That's unforgivable

Aye, Winter yer spot on changing the 3 Central defenders every match, is one of the probs, the other is Hanley he's 💩, watched him in a few Norwich games last season & he's lost what pace he had & it's showing at international level.

McTominay, lad I know locally big man utd fan ST holder, even he's baffled as to why he's playing at RCB, rather than DM or CM

Christie, waste of a dark blue Jersey in my opinion.

Adam's, thrives when playing along side another striker, 💩 when he asked to play lone striker.

Clark, we know he's going to be defensive & compact, but changing formation too often for my liking. It unsettles the players imo, gonnie get
the finger oot ya Baldy cunt ffs. 😡🤬😡

Back