Is Murray investing in Rangers?

Murray put out a story that he had chanced his arm with Joanna Lumley. Not even the SFA could have rescinded that red card and there's as much chance of Dave King getting the green light from Joanna Lumley as there is of Minty 'investing' in Sevco.

David Murray is skint, lost the fucking lot. Only got enough tae live on, plus he's suspected of tax fraud, if Dave was moving the sort of cash Rangers are spending/needing tae run club. Someone in the banking industry would leak the info or taxman would be informed.

Some cvnts bankrolling The Rangers 2012, that Furtive cvnt Kinf knows all the dodges & I think he's up tae nae good

David Murray is skint, lost the fucking lot. Only got enough tae live on, plus he's suspected of tax fraud, if Dave was moving the sort of cash Rangers are spending/needing tae run club. Someone in the banking industry would leak the info or taxman would be informed.

Some cvnts bankrolling The Rangers 2012, that Furtive cvnt Kinf knows all the dodges & I think he's up tae nae good
Ya think?? ?

Sorry mate he's not skint circumvented a lot of his assets to family members at a nominal price,still has a massive interest in the 'Green belt' round Edinburgh just can't see him playing second fiddle to fucked yaks his Ego wouldn't let him.

Aye remember them well ?
Murray bought back Murray metals for 18 million pound the Sevco fans paid for it, all he did was give CW a token gesture and the keys to the pad and CW could take what he wanted once DM had his floating charge squared. Huns pay for the duplicity.

The huns are going all in and will soon be insolvent. Unless they sell Moreorless for mega money AND qualify for Europa Group stages they cannot last till Christmas.

They will sell Morelos, but not for mega bucks. I hope they don’t qualify for the EL but even if they don’t I would bet my bottom dollar they won’t go bust by Christmas. They seem to have an inexuastable supply of old sofas to rummage down the back of.

Hopes of their demise to me are wishful thinking. And have been since they died the first time. Even they must have their expenditure covered by hook or by crook.

For them to set off knowing that they go bust by Christmas, if they don’t get EL group stages is beyond even them.

Them spending money they haven’t earned, makes me wonder how the fuck do they get away with that. But, evidently they can and as most of the big clubs get away with that there’s no way UEFA would go for a nickles and dimes outfit that would then require them to go for the super rich clubs.

You would think they would run out of money sooner than later, but every year they commit millions on fees and wages that shows they have still access to finance guarantees.

It will be all over by Christmas has been used before as a prediction and we all know how that turned out. I feel the same will happen with any prediction of Sevco folding in the same time scale.

We just need to keep ahead and keep winning that ensures all the money put in returns jack shit. That to me is equally as joy inducing. Million after million down the drain to return nothing but failure. That is my hope.

Sorry mate he's not skint circumvented a lot of his assets to family members at a nominal price,still has a massive interest in the 'Green belt' round Edinburgh just can't see him playing second fiddle to fucked yaks his Ego wouldn't let him.

Hail Hail Galway Shawl, he piled alot if his wealth into keeping Murray Metal afloat, about 5yesthe repo guys nearly got his motor yacht & Bentley that he keeps down in Dorset. He's a fly cvnt, but not as rich as many thing he is, not at the beans in toast for dinner stage yet.

☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back