Is there a rift between Taylor and Jota?

When questioned on the apparent rift Taylor and Jota issued a joint statement

c103708ed391043e0d0684cb312d2565.jpg

They're big Bhoys
Don't see anything in it myself
DIdn't always get along with some teammates, but we had each others backs when it counted
Taylor gets stuck in after the prick tried to maim him, he got the ball back and started the move, and the ball is in the net
It's a team game and if there's any argy bargy, big Ange will either sort it out or they'll do it themselves
Nothing to see here
And 26+ I agree, if ever a thread needed deleting, it's this one, for the Golden 'Boot'

HH

They're big Bhoys
Don't see anything in it myself
DIdn't always get along with some teammates, but we had each others backs when it counted
Taylor gets stuck in after the prick tried to maim him, he got the ball back and started the move, and the ball is in the net
It's a team game and if there's any argy bargy, big Ange will either sort it out or they'll do it themselves
Nothing to see here
And 26+ I agree, if ever a thread needed deleting, it's this one, for the Golden 'Boot'

HH
Remember in my playing days our keeper and CB chasing the same burd. There was a little friction there.
In one game an opposing player came barreling though from midfield and fired in an unstoppable shot to the left hand corner...except our keeper threw himself, got a hand to it and turned it round for a corner. A real world class save IMO. Well while he’s lying there on the ground our CB kicks him in the ribs with...you gave away a corner you kant.
Needless to say this didn’t go down too well with the keeper or the manager who noticed and ensured there weren’t any more repeats of this behaviour....must admit it was funny at the time.

Remember in my playing days our keeper and CB chasing the same burd. There was a little friction there.
In one game an opposing player came barreling though from midfield and fired in an unstoppable shot to the left hand corner...except our keeper threw himself, got a hand to it and turned it round for a corner. A real world class save IMO. Well while he’s lying there on the ground our CB kicks him in the ribs with...you gave away a corner you kant.
Needless to say this didn’t go down too well with the keeper or the manager who noticed and ensured there weren’t any more repeats of this behaviour....must admit it was funny at the time.
Woman and fitbaw bad mixture 🤣🤣🤣

Naw they just Hugged as Jota gave Greg the MOTM award
But Mibbies Taylor nipped him
😂😂😂😂😂

HH bin it
Never noticed anything worthy of talking about in this in the 1st place and was delighted to see such nonsense put to bed in the after match interview after the game.
Seeing Jota give such praise towards Taylor capped off a brilliant day and well deserved also and think Taylor was actually taken back by such comments coming from such a super star in the making also

Never noticed anything worthy of talking about in this in the 1st place and was delighted to see such nonsense put to bed in the after match interview after the game.
Seeing Jota give such praise towards Taylor capped off a brilliant day and well deserved also and think Taylor was actually taken back by such comments coming from such a super star in the making also
Me too John that’s my Sarcasm coming through hence the Bin it part

HH 😂

Aye u cud see there's a real mutual respect there so they do like each other delete thread🥳 HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back