Is there a rift between Taylor and Jota?

Isn't it mad that when hatate scored his wonder strike against hearts...the media gave him no credit. "Gordon should have saved it" was the cry. If Gordon had saved that they would have had to remove his hands and arms from the net!! Now with Jota...."the keeper should have saved it"....again, the ball was hit so hard the keeper couldn't react!! He got his hand to it but the power meant there was little he could do.
Fatboy gets a tap in and the media add 20 million onto his value.
am still waitin to see if any of our 5 goals had a slight deflection

or if the keeper had been on his game theirs no way jota or anyone else could have scored they goals

the covergae is pathetic

Isn't it mad that when hatate scored his wonder strike against hearts...the media gave him no credit. "Gordon should have saved it" was the cry. If Gordon had saved that they would have had to remove his hands and arms from the net!! Now with Jota...."the keeper should have saved it"....again, the ball was hit so hard the keeper couldn't react!! He got his hand to it but the power meant there was little he could do.
Fatboy gets a tap in and the media add 20 million onto his value.
It is mental. They gave Jota no credit then and even the Killie manager Hun DMc (McInnes) slagged off his keeper for not being good enough rather than give any praise.

Then the next thing you know, the keeper was absolutely brilliant and is selected for the Team of the Week. Imagine how good this goalie will be when he finally "finds his form"? It genuinely would choke them if they had to give Celtic any credit, the bitter bassas!

am still waitin to see if any of our 5 goals had a slight deflection

or if the keeper had been on his game theirs no way jota or anyone else could have scored they goals

the covergae is pathetic
The coverage is nothing but one's who are shit scared of what they are seeing at the moment with ourselves being way above anything that Scottish football has to offer.
Yesterday saw us destroy a team in there own back yard, when the previous week the scum struggled so much against the same team in there own shithole?
Even at the end of the game the unity between the supporters and the team and management remains firmly intact, and within the team with the joy witnessed after each goal especially the easiest one from starfelt.
This is what Celtic has been built upon and getting stronger with every passing game at present, and the biggest joke still remains that arseholes within the Hun scum cheerleaders think they can still break that is unbreakable.

My mate Graham didn't speak to me for ages way back in 1972 we were playing for the school team ,I the talented outside left ,G was the center forward were both in the box for a corner, ball comes in I try the overhead kick G goes for the header boot to face he gets a broken nose and loses 2 teeth (looked like a cross between Joe Jordan and Davy Dodds 😏), he eventually forgave me (not just because he fancied my cousin) we're still mates after all these years .

2.35 mins in?
Can see why you could come to this suspicion. We dont see, just out of picture if its Taylor hes already high fives so to speak so doing it again might be overkill.
Jota didnt look like he felt patched in anyway.
Could just be that Taylor ( whod put a fair bit of graft into that goal was knackered) as it was on the whistle practically.
Still it's worth keeping an eye on their interactions in games to come.
I doubt it tbh, I think that Ange would be giving Taylor a talking to if he thought that was the case.
Eagle eyed there BB 👀 I just think if anything Taylor has or thinks he has already congratulated one another.
I'm more concerned with joe Hart, I mean where the f**k is he? 😁

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back