Is there a rift between Taylor and Jota?

Don't think I've ever finished a game of football without falling out with one of my mates. In fact it was guaranteed my mate duffy and me would be rolling about the ground with the rest of my mates and big brother dragging us apart. When the game finished the fight finished. Simple. They might have had a wee argument during the 90 minutes. Bad pass. Poor run. One to many step-overs. They would have had a chat in the changing rooms and that would have been that.

Don't think I've ever finished a game of football without falling out with one of my mates. In fact it was guaranteed my mate duffy and me would be rolling about the ground with the rest of my mates and big brother dragging us apart. When the game finished the fight finished. Simple. They might have had a wee argument during the 90 minutes. Bad pass. Poor run. One to many step-overs. They would have had a chat in the changing rooms and that would have been that.
Without hunger and constructive criticism we stop, we never stop and we solve disputes behind closed doors.

Isn't it mad that when hatate scored his wonder strike against hearts...the media gave him no credit. "Gordon should have saved it" was the cry. If Gordon had saved that they would have had to remove his hands and arms from the net!! Now with Jota...."the keeper should have saved it"....again, the ball was hit so hard the keeper couldn't react!! He got his hand to it but the power meant there was little he could do.
Fatboy gets a tap in and the media add 20 million onto his value.

Members online

Latest posts

Back