It's been ages since the scum have demanded an apology! hahaha!

1f9.jpg
decision's decision's!

Naw Stevie, it's just this past week, there's been a noticeable crankin up of the "victim lie", apology demand's comin out on an almost hourly basis,makes me wonder, is there some bad news headin the way of the demented bastaarts!
I wouldn't disagree pal. Reading between the lines recently i really do feel there's bad news coming ibrokes way

Naw Stevie, it's just this past week, there's been a noticeable crankin up of the "victim lie", apology demand's comin out on an almost hourly basis,makes me wonder, is there some bad news headin the way of the demented bastaarts!
It's the strategy du jour in the post-truth era.
If Dave King wasn't such a small-minded, squinty-eyed kunt he could have made a fortune in the Trump administration.

watchin eric von daniken moonhowlin, " chariot of the gods" the history channell oan ma boax, and tryin' tae converse wi' wi' you boaxless people at the same time, n' aye, ah'm blootered! feckin multi taskin!!
You need to check out ancient aliens, first episode is mad. Never watched any more than that and it's on mebbe 7th or 8th season so has probably, completely lost the run of itself but that first episode is seriously thought-provoking

Back