It's very convenient...

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
From the papers... The man, now in his 50s, said: “It’s very convenient that when @RangersFC talk about their history and titles, they are the same club. “But when asked to pay compensation for putting me and others in the hands of a child abuser, they are a different club.”

I've just done something I never do. I've just gone onto fester fester to see how they were reacting to this article....they are fucking disgusting scum of the earth bastards. The sooner their 2nd club dies and they all fucking jump off a bridge the better.
Their way of deflecting this story is to start a threat talking about starting a petition to have jock Stein removed from the hall of fame. And I dont have to explain their sick twisted reasons for that.
The suns story is, apparently, the media trying to drag their club into the mud.
I fucking hate them. I'm off for a shower now to clean the stench of their vile site and comments off my skin.

I've just done something I never do. I've just gone onto fester fester to see how they were reacting to this article....they are fucking disgusting scum of the earth bastards. The sooner their 2nd club dies and they all fucking jump off a bridge the better.
Their way of deflecting this story is to start a threat talking about starting a petition to have jock Stein removed from the hall of fame. And I dont have to explain their sick twisted reasons for that.
The suns story is, apparently, the media trying to drag their club into the mud.
I fucking hate them. I'm off for a shower now to clean the stench of their vile site and comments off my skin.

Use plenty carbolic, bleach and disinfectant as well, Lubo.

Nothin the scum fans and their rancid club say, or do,surprises me.
Their mantra of filth,bile and hatred are the foundations they were built on,even after their club died in 2012,
the survival lie,the continuation myth,all to claim an unbroken history!,except when it comes to paying bills and addressing their history of child sexual abuse,which, should be condemned by all and not glorified by filth peddling, swamp dwelling knuckledraggers.
What does surprise me though,is that one of the rags shone a light on them,wonder if any others will follow their lead,won't hold my breath waiting on that one!god bless ALL victims.

Hail Hail Lubo.

415 pages of them glorifying the CA issue. Absolutely wetting their panties at the thought this could kill our club. Dream on hun lurkers, we are doing something about it but maybe we should be more busy highlighting the hun abusers that they don't want to talk about. Fkn hypocrites.
Remind me again why i kept this little reminder , thats right.....stones and glasshouses and filth point scoring from misfortunes.

EAp6rkJXkAAxQhK.jpg

Just noticed it on one of their scum forums the names of JS & B McN.
In fact they are saying that everyone connected to the club knew.
As mentioned this is about ruining Celtic not about compassion as they
have none .Another deflection due to a current story about abuse
in possibly their own backyard.
They are asking for JS to be stripped from the hall of fame ,their is a saying
let the dead rest in peace,however that is not in their limited vocabulary.

That's the trouble with huns ,the truth is always hidden the victims are intimdated and the establishment or in the case the SMSM helped keep quiet there dirty little secret

They revel in child abuse yet they have victims amongst there own ranks

the truth always comes out in the end it's just a matter of time

but where we show compassion all they will show is hate

see the huns are still postin on the Celtic blog without being moderated,about our club and child abuse,the latest being kent for 55, moderators,you'd think the clue was in the name!
You see other comments being moderated but not that twats. He's the same clown that called himself BrownfearsAribo until the derby when it became obvious that Haribo turned out to be a big fearty. 😂 😂 😂

the scum who continue to use this type of propaganda have no shame do they not realise that to use this type of abuse is hurting the Victim and thier family's who are going through the worst type of stress,they do not need to be reminded of the suffering that takes place to go to a football match and see banners being used as some sort of propaganda and then see it in the media is the lowest form of life,in all of this we need to think of the hurt caused to others and condemn the scum who continue to use it,this type of banner should be removed along with the low life who bring it into football grounds they are no better than the lowlife who committed the act in the first place

Last edited:
Back