January Rumours - Merged

Didn't see much in that kadewere guys 2019 reel 😴... Penalties, tap ins, deflections ,didn't seem to have an aerial threat and looks like he needs a strike partner. Could be wrong but the guy looks like a banger that has hit a jammy goal streak. 10m?

his chant writes itself
' i....I....Ismaaaa....aila....ahhh Soro... He has no trouble playing the celtic way.' from that O brother where art thou flim

Seems Canton Reifts knows the score.. . .. .

Canton.PNG

moussa to chelsea 100m euro ,rumours confirming he's agreed terms
disclaimer (unconfirmed rumours it was written by some vegan snowflake in there maws spare room )~
How much of the addon will we never see

Totally hacked off with Celtic Board. We needed to go out and bring Sporar in - Lubo put him on a different level from our back-up strikers which was good enough for me.
I've had a look at his Youtube promotion videos and to be honest didn't see anything that impressive. He looks like a poacher and penalty taker, but how would he fare in a crowded penalty box and could he get involved in lead up play?

A decent player with good statistics but is he worth the money? After watching these videos I doubt it. He could be a major disappointment and tellingly his club seems to be desperate to sell him.

Members online

Latest posts

Back