January Rumours - Merged

Now that we have lost Andraz Sporar to Portugal we have another candidate in position now..
A 24 year old called Tino Kadewere who is reported to have scored 17 times in 19 games..
Will have a look on youtube now to see what the interest is about.

HH.

Its inevitable he will leave in the Summer..i think between 30-35 million is an extraordinary but fair price for someone of his class but ultimately unproven outside of Scotland

Now that we have lost Andraz Sporar to Portugal we have another candidate in position now..
A 24 year old called Tino Kadewere who is reported to have scored 17 times in 19 games..

HH.

Isn’t that the dude Docco bought new clobber for?

HH.
Aye but what league is he scoring in?

Totally hacked off with Celtic Board. We needed to go out and bring Sporar in - Lubo put him on a different level from our back-up strikers which was good enough for me. Recall Lubo warning us in an interview that Bayo was requiring major development to be ready... Tino strikes me as another development project - it feels like it's the same old crap. Like last season if Peter knew Lenny was going to be at the end of his strings this season why did we take so long to move in the transfer market. The lack of ambition is astounding. 😩

Totally agree we will get ones for the future ,we will just not pay the money simple as always the same every year waiting and waiting till near the end of window then get the scraps what’s left me think’s h.h

I actually think we will bring in quality.

Does anybody know a psychiatrist?

Members online

Latest posts

Back