January Rumours - Merged

This better be true or I will hunt down every single cunt associated with this tweet :)

Attachments

• IMG-20200115-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20200115-WA0001.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 21
Just checking: Have you ever thought about posting items on the forum as a full image instead of as a thumbnail so we can all read it without having to click on it?

Doesnt it seem a bit bizzare that he is up for a transfer and a pay day to risk being injured.. doesnt it seem even more bizare that Celtic havent said - wait a min - we want you to get to CP and prep for games.....I dont think this lad is coming
He is!

Got sent this today.
[/QUOT
Everybody is on your wavelength. That's why I am chewing valium like Polo fucking Mints
because of it. I still think, hope and wish we get him, but by fuck is it a strange set up.

If they asked me if they could use him to get them through the round and it was a game changer I would agree.

I just want to hear tonight or tomorrow he is on a plane to us.

Where's ma fucking whiskey to wash Doon these pills?
Know what you mean pal. If ever there was a window that we need to be spot on with recruitment this is it. I'd give up the treble treble for 10IAR

Know what you mean pal. If ever there was a window that we need to be spot on with recruitment this is it. I'd give up the treble treble for 10IAR
This is it Stevie. No fucking prisoners and no baulking at what needs to be done. A deed club with bit a fucking contact n if their own money beating us and we have circa £60m in the bank? No fucking way. They need to see the threat and eradicate it. We will not accept any fucking excuses. Lenny and Lawells arses are on the line. They had better know that. We do. Get it done Celtic FFS.

This is it Stevie. No fucking prisoners and no baulking at what needs to be done. A deed club with bit a fucking contact n if their own money beating us and we have circa £60m in the bank? No fucking way. They need to see the threat and eradicate it. We will not accept any fucking excuses. Lenny and Lawells arses are on the line. They had better know that. We do. Get it done Celtic FFS.
Mate i understand your anger. Hoping upon hope we get this right. I feel same. This is our history they're messing about with. We can afford to take a gamble and spend big in just one window given what's at stake.

Just read Nial J's post. Always good.
cannot beat a freezing Saturday night at Firhill watching an old firm Glasgow derby, two teams with 100s of history going head to head.

And.......breathe!!!!!!!! ☘

Members online

Latest posts

Back