January Rumours - Merged

I don't think he's going to play any meaningful part at Celtic now. Don't know if he isn't right or just that he isn't wanted. Such a pity.
A real pity, Lennon is over looking a guy who will add goals to the second half of this season. And more than likely better than anything he will get purchase in this window.
Also Griffiths won't crumble under expectation or pressure.
He should start against Partick thistle.

With Klimala on his way and Lenny promising Arzani and Shved will feature it will feel like 3 new signings instead of 1. The 3 of them are speed merchants into the bargain, something we absolutely need cos the zip and speed has gone out of the team in the past months. I'm bloody excited if these 3 bhoys get on that pitch.

With Klimala on his way and Lenny promising Arzani and Shved will feature it will feel like 3 new signings instead of 1. The 3 of them are speed merchants into the bargain, something we absolutely need cos the zip and speed has gone out of the team in the past months. I'm bloody excited if these 3 bhoys get on that pitch.

Bet these crittons not exicted, Wilma Wallowper Bravefart

1578869650301.jpeg

He has been fit for months and Lennon wont give him a chance.
How fit though? He had a few niggles and illness during his comeback time and a lot of time out the game before that.
RD got the ball rolling and the squad lost 9.5 stone in body fat in the first 6months. VVD lost over a stone by the time he left. BR stepped it up again and it's that benchmark of conditioning that has played a massive part in our success. There is nowhere to hide with all the monitoring equipment the trainer's have now. I've never thought of LG as one of those 24/7 athletes but he will know his numbers aren't where they need to be. To get to that level again isn't easy. Lenny would of had him involved more if he was but it's clear he isn't quite there yet...could be close.
It's a tough one as I'm a fan of LG and I want him back in the mix.
If he isn't training well or is still behind others then it is up to him to get to a level that the club expects him to be at. A level his teammates are at and a level that has filled out trophy cabinet. Basically If your boss says "I'll pay you 20k a week but you need to go to the gym, work like a bastard and get fit as fuck"..for that sort of dough you better be one fit fucker. It's the bare minimum requirement and it isn't a lot to ask. It may be that our current crop are at an elite level and are difficult to catch?

Ffs
I was fighting a corner there and I searched LG in Dubai....first feckin photo that came up.....do yourself a favour mateScreenshot_2020-01-12-23-22-35-180.jpeg

Members online

Latest posts

Back