January Transfer Window Thread

How refreshing to see a player take a man on instead of passing the ball backwards. It'll never catch on at Paradise!
Only one prob, he has skills but he takes his own players out the play by going wide from a central position with 3 players to pass to. ends up with 5 players crowding him out
Will we still be able to sign players on a Bosman? The Bosman ruling came about because of EU employment laws. As of 1 Jan EU Employment law will no longer apply here.
Think this guy is a headless chicken, has skill but takes his own players out of position and does not see the play ahead, another runner IMO. Could have developed the play in first two images but doubles back and goes wide and is closed down with numbers getting back

6.jpg

Lennon says that he’s looking to bring in a defender during this transfer window. We were needing another defender BEFORE Juillen got injured. We have no defenders because Duffy is definitely not the answer, and as I’ve said many times before, Ajer and Bitton are midfielders. That’s what’s wrong with this team. It’s been a patch up job for about 3 years.

Lennon says that he’s looking to bring in a defender during this transfer window. We were needing another defender BEFORE Juillen got injured. We have no defenders because Duffy is definitely not the answer, and as I’ve said many times before, Ajer and Bitton are midfielders. That’s what’s wrong with this team. It’s been a patch up job for about 3 years.
I think we are going to struggle to bring in players within this window dungloe67 because of such uncertainty around the future of lenny.
I can't see lenny remaining in charge for to long now, so until a new manager comes in to settle and restructure the whole football set up, I just think we will be selling before buying.
Only expecting loan signings until the end of the season unless a new manager is bought in quickly

I think we are going to struggle to bring in players within this window dungloe67 because of such uncertainty around the future of lenny.
I can't see lenny remaining in charge for to long now, so until a new manager comes in to settle and restructure the whole football set up, I just think we will be selling before buying.
Only expecting loan signings until the end of the season unless a new manager is bought in quickly
Your probably right John no, but we all know that the board should have been bringing in defenders long ago.

Your probably right John no, but we all know that the board should have been bringing in defenders long ago.
Still think it was a fuck up from the start as squad was assembled on a 352 with 2 players for each position, which seemed OK on paper.
This constant swapping and changing has never given us a settled back 4 and we can't play a 3 either.
With that level of uncertainty at the back will always affect confidence within a team.
It's the old saying that you can't lose a league match if you don't concede a goal.
It is the only change slippy has improved at the filth with the aid of the mib's

I know I am banging on about Peter Lawell. But John Mc Ginn's performance last night for Aston Villa was very good. It is another example to be included in the astronomical amount of money Peter Lawell has cost this club over his tenure. The non signing of Mc Ginn down to Lawell's interfering, parsimonius, preening, not to be beaten, stupid, heuberistic behaviour cannot be excused.
Some accountant. I thought they were employed to help you make money?

Back