January Transfer Window Thread

Just a continuation of short-term option rather than medium or long-term vision and strategy. I don't know too much about Kenny and some people say he is a very decent player, but as I said before - if he is successful we won't be able to afford him and so will have to bring in another RB in the summer! If he works out well then the only benefit is we finish 2nd.
Says it all really our lot are not good enough loan deals scream to others ..your crap'' Ralston and Perez 2 right backs. one not rated enough to get a work permit the other holding onto a jersey he'll never fill

so with points being dropped players not playing and a defence that can't defend someone thought mon we'll get a right back for a few weeks
you just couldn't make this shit up i would put money on the guy (if fit) to either sit on the bench or play striker

Add to that youth players all heading for the exits ,and yet nobody seems to give a toss

I'll say Eddy too as I think he's got his admirers, if he wanted to he could have been off.
Not so sure brimcbhoy, his form and attitude this season has hardly been impressive. Also with the potential down sizing of what clubs are prepared to pay on wages now, I would guess he is possibly on more money now than any other club are prepared to pay for his services at present

Well what message is been said to El Hamed and Ralston? El ham was meant to be going before Christmas yet still here. Ralston one game and didn't do to bad and that's him finished now under puppet lenny.
So a stupid bit of business imo that don't make sense but what does these days with laurel and Hardy calling the shots
There are a lot of bizarre things about the running of our club that seem strange. All those fans that comain about Ryan Christie wanting to leave but when he is supposed to be one of the lowest paid members of the first team squad then is it any surprise he is looking to go south?

Yes, he is on eye-watering money by our standards, but Elhamed supposedly earns over 60% more than him and Bitton & Ntcham get paid nearly 90% more than him every week! And they earn more than Kristopher Ajer does!

Bloody hell, Mikey Johnston earns a lot more than Christie and Jack Hendry earns the same as him, and yet Ryan was expected to be one of our main match winners! Now he has gone so badly off the boil then it can be said that he deserves to be paid less than most of the rest of his colleagues but not that long ago he was one of our main players and maybe if him and Ajer had been rewarded then they both may have stayed happy and continued to perform at the same high levels as before.

There are a lot of bizarre things about the running of our club that seem strange. All those fans that comain about Ryan Christie wanting to leave but when he is supposed to be one of the lowest paid members of the first team squad then is it any surprise he is looking to go south?

Yes, he is on eye-watering money by our standards, but Elhamed supposedly earns over 60% more than him and Bitton & Ntcham get paid nearly 90% more than him every week! And they earn more than Kristopher Ajer does!

Bloody hell, Mikey Johnston earns a lot more than Christie and Jack Hendry earns the same as him, and yet Ryan was expected to be one of our main match winners! Now he has gone so badly off the boil then it can be said that he deserves to be paid less than most of the rest of his colleagues but not that long ago he was one of our main players and maybe if him and Ajer had been rewarded then they both may have stayed happy and continued to perform at the same high levels as before.

I don't read into to much of these things as I believe it is only a guessing game as to what any player really earns.
Wouldn't say the traitor giving up that information to easily

That table tells a story on its own. Explains a lot how some players may not be performing to the best of their abilities. Rogic for example, compared to Christie, astounding!

I don't read into to much of these things as I believe it is only a guessing game as to what any player really earns.
Wouldn't say the traitor giving up that information to easily
There is undoubtedly some guessing but most of it is based on information that has been collected when it has entered the public domain such as publicity for new deals and contracts, etc (and not from Lawwell babbling). Even if there is a fair bit of leeway then it is is still telling us that Elhamed and many others are still earning a LOT more than Christie - no wonder he is a wee bit hacked off!

Can't argue with you John, but regardless of the manager shouldn't a player give his all to his club?
In theory most definitely yes. But we as a club have shown such a lack of acting unprofessional to the levels of embarrassing.
This happened at the start of the season and has progressed week on week to now we are in a situation that nearly all concerned now, don't give a fuck no more

Latest posts

Back