Johnston : Academy Breakout of the Year

To me your sounding like a stinking intolerant hun cunt here.

I believe your not a hun.

But by fuck what is your problem with the Catholic faith?

I am not trying to convert you in any way yet you feel quite within your rights to be snide about my faith.

Insinuating like a hun ive been brainwashed.

It couldn’t possibly be my eyes are wide open and i openly believe.

You sanctimonious fucker.

How dare you.
my thoughts exactly Maria how dare he or anyone else call Jesus Christ a lunatic !!! I, like 1billion others and of course yourself , believe in God Jesus Our Blessed Mother and that the Roman Catholic church is the one true Faith If anyone dosent believe then that is their prerogative but do not try and insult our Faith and belief That is hun behaviour

my thoughts exactly Maria how dare he or anyone else call Jesus Christ a lunatic !!! I, like 1billion others and of course yourself , believe in God Jesus Our Blessed Mother and that the Roman Catholic church is the one true Faith If anyone dosent believe then that is their prerogative but do not try and insult our Faith and belief That is hun behaviour

Intolerance. He never even took the time to read my replies.

Clearly pushing his own intolerant agenda but the shocking thing SG were the people that joined in.

Eyes wide open and in the back of your head for this site.

Still i really do enjoy going to mass. Nothing will ever cripple my faith and certainly no heathen.

?

????

I have to say because this is something that is personal. Its my choice. Its my families choice. Its something i hold very, very dear to my heart.
I must thank the only people over the threads on this intolerance who had the conviction of their faith to stand up for it.

TET, Shamrock, Celtic Rose and Shottsghirl.

Also my Dazar who ain’t a Catholic still stood up for the definition of faith.

But there is a lot of other Catholics on here that are practising. They should hang their heads in shame. It wasn’t about defending me. I’m capable of doing that myself.

But stand the fuck up and be counted for your own beliefs ffs. Weak ass mutha fucka’s in my book.

I have to say because this is something that is personal. Its my choice. Its my families choice. Its something i hold very, very dear to my heart.
I must thank the only people over the threads on this intolerance who had the conviction of their faith to stand up for it.

TET, Shamrock, Celtic Rose and Shottsghirl.

Also my Dazar who ain’t a Catholic still stood up for the definition of faith.

But there is a lot of other Catholics on here that are practising. They should hang their heads in shame. It wasn’t about defending me. I’m capable of doing that myself.

But stand the fuck up and be counted for your own beliefs ffs. Weak ass mutha fucka’s in my book.
Too busy worrying what others think of them They should be more worried about what God thinks !!!!!!

Too busy worrying what others think of them They should be more worried about what God thinks !!!!!!

Exactly, my faults are legion but their out on the table. Admitted and repented.

Nothing more fake than a pom pom pusher desperate to be liked.

Say what you gotta say, its more fkn honest and if they don’t like it they can at least respect that your truth is told.

They will always know where your coming from and your true thoughts.

I’d rather carry kudos for that than be arselicked.

See your the same. Respect ???

Maybe folk feel like I do and that's to turn the other cheek. I've never understood why those who choose not to believe think anyone's interested in their disrespectful opinions.

I rarely argue about religion because FAITH can't be explained to those who think they're smarter than us just because they have come to the conclusion that they are the superior being and not God.

Maybe folk feel like I do and that's to turn the other cheek. I've never understood why those who choose not to believe think anyone's interested in their disrespectful opinions.

I rarely argue about religion because FAITH can't be explained to those who think they're smarter than us just because they have come to the conclusion that they are the superior being and not God.

And yet you didn’t turn away ghirl. You were very much counted. ???

Each to their own but how fkn dare a heathen be so intolerant of nothing im offering to them.

Im mean think what you want but don’t ever, ever fkn presume to tell me how i should think.

Cheeky fkn disrespectful bastards.

There think i’ve taken the heat Shammy. ??

Sometimes think the chics have more metal than the bhoys certainly when it matters.
When it comes to religion, Maria, boys showed plenty of metal.

Unfortunately, it was the kind of metal you find in swords, spears, guns, bullets, tanks and bombs.

Plenty of metal, Maria, all in the name if religion.

Back