JOSHUA v USYK

John nó

Hoping Usyk knocks the bejeesus out of Joshua myself as got no time for the over hyped prick myself.
However never really trusted boxing in terms of the corruption that has potentially plaqued the sport for so long.
Tyson fury against Joshua would possibly generate far more money than a fury/Usyk match imo, with that in mind I'll say Joshua will win.
Opinions please

Hoping Usyk knocks the bejeesus out of Joshua myself as got no time for the over hyped prick myself.
However never really trusted boxing in terms of the corruption that has potentially plaqued the sport for so long.
Tyson fury against Joshua would possibly generate far more money than a fury/Usyk match imo, with that in mind I'll say Joshua will win.
Opinions please
2 punchies, punching lumps oot o each other, 💤🛌😴

Opinions please
It`a aw fixed I tell ye.....fixed!! 🤣 🤣

Usyk is a proper boxer. He completely outboxed Joshua last fight. If he had kept his shape I would have said same again. But he looks massive at the moment. Not sure if he's bulked up so that he can try knock Joshua out to prove he's a proper heavyweight. If he goes toe to toe with Joshau then I think Joshua knocks him out....either Joshua knock out or Usyk on points 😁😁

Usyk is a proper boxer. He completely outboxed Joshua last fight. If he had kept his shape I would have said same again. But he looks massive at the moment. Not sure if he's bulked up so that he can try knock Joshua out to prove he's a proper heavyweight. If he goes toe to toe with Joshau then I think Joshua knocks him out....either Joshua knock out or Usyk on points 😁😁
There was a lot of talk that Usyk was going to be 30 pound heavier than the first fight, but the weigh ins been done and he's only quarter a pound heavier.

Talking of quarter pounders I'm hungry and I'm still fucking working! 😾

Opinions please
Aye ano but I seen usyk is at his biggest he's ever been so he's going for a knockout in like first half of the fight I reckon and AJ is on his last legs so he will no doubt be going for a good knockout win to redeem his rep its gonny be a peach of a fight I reckon John bhoy I canny go AJ either

Opinions please
First of all John, you're fuckin lucky you stuck this in general chat or you'd be the one gettin knocked out by Paul McKenna.
Secondly Joshua is supposedly very sound, but I understand that the Brits turn people against their sports people with their elitist mentality.
Anyway I don't give a fuck who wins. I'll be watching the ufc!

First of all John, you're fuckin lucky you stuck this in general chat or you'd be the one gettin knocked out by Paul McKenna.
Secondly Joshua is supposedly very sound, but I understand that the Brits turn people against their sports people with their elitist mentality.
Anyway I don't give a fuck who wins. I'll be watching the ufc!
Never understood the apathy towards him. When your that big your styles made. The big man will fight anyone and that’s credit in the bank. He’s not the sharpest tool in the box but he’s made a a good career. And as you say I know a couple of people in boxing circles who say he’s known to be as genuine as they come.
I must confess I like our guys winning. Loved Benn and Eubank, both brought lots to the table.
I hope AJ win but usyks not lost in 15/16 years and is a bit special so tough ask.
MMA’s for wrestlers 🙄

Last edited:
He’s roughly same weight Lubo
Joshua as I said earlier is not the sharpest tool, but this time he won’t make same mistake of boxing usyk. He’ll need to lay it on him this time and then we’ll see if usyk can take the heavyweight power

Last edited:
MMA’s for wrestlers
MMA is proper fighting. I was obsessed with boxing for years and as I've said on here before have been at more live events than I can remember. But I've also followed ufc since it started because of my love of martial arts.
The difference in the two is that there is no dodging fighters in the ufc, but boxing is full of bullshit like that. Plus in boxing there seems to be an eternity between big fights. The ufc has fights almost every week.
Also if you put a ufc fighter in a ring with a boxer with no rules, the ufc fighter will slaughter him. It's real fighting.

There was a lot of talk that Usyk was going to be 30 pound heavier than the first fight, but the weigh ins been done and he's only quarter a pound heavier.

Talking of quarter pounders I'm hungry and I'm still fucking working! 😾
Finally finished working, 9pm on a fucking Friday, still hungry but I think the need for alcohol has surpassed the need for food! Will I stay awake long enough to get pished? 🤔

MMA is proper fighting. I was obsessed with boxing for years and as I've said on here before have been at more live events than I can remember. But I've also followed ufc since it started because of my love of martial arts.
The difference in the two is that there is no dodging fighters in the ufc, but boxing is full of bullshit like that. Plus in boxing there seems to be an eternity between big fights. The ufc has fights almost every week.
Also if you put a ufc fighter in a ring with a boxer with no rules, the ufc fighter will slaughter him. It's real fighting.
i've never been fishing but i think i'd be decent at it.....
seriously, i watch a bit here and there.
Much prefer when they stay on their feet

Members online

Latest posts

Back