JOSHUA v USYK

Not sure I would stay up again to watch that type of fight.
Very poor imo ...but maybe I am being unfair as have not followed it for some time as I've mentioned.
Everyone seems to be saying that was a good fight ......????
It was a boxer against a guy who has a big punch that he never really landed
First few rounds weren't great viewing but from the 8th round on, I thought it was pretty good
Usyk knew to stay clear against Joshua's big punch and his bobbing and weaving stood him in good stead, his superior boxing won him the fight
When you see heavyweights, it's never usually a boxing match, more of a slugfest and holding, unlike featherweights, or middleweights
Anyway, if it doesn't involve a screwtap, or a blade or some sort, it's not really a 'fight' doon the watter ;-)

Get some sleep Bhoys and Ghirls
HH

It was a boxer against a guy who has a big punch that he never really landed
First few rounds weren't great viewing but from the 8th round on, I thought it was pretty good
Usyk knew to stay clear against Joshua's big punch and his bobbing and weaving stood him in good stead, his superior boxing won him the fight
When you see heavyweights, it's never usually a boxing match, more of a slugfest and holding, unlike featherweights, or middleweights
Anyway, if it doesn't involve a screwtap, or a blade or some sort, it's not really a 'fight' doon the watter ;-)

Get some sleep Bhoys and Ghirls
HH
The best boxers don’t get hit and therein lies the rub it can be kinda dull to watch the best in action
usyk knew to avoid a fresh AJ in the opening rounds then AJ would gas
AJ boxed better but never really troubled usyk.
The aftermath and his rant was the realisation that as long as this guy had the belts he couldn’t win them back

Thanks bhuddy I did see it on the daily horror show ( the news) such a tragic waste of a young 31 year olds life.
It didnt say what it was over but I wont be over surprised if its gypsy related in some way. Still no excuse for stabbing someone , the sentences are awful for those carrying knives , pathetic even.

didnt hear about his bad loser routine after fight

had to run up road before the fight finished coz i needed to jump a bus

chucking belts out the ring, pretty sure that would got bigger attention if aj had won and usyk went over grabbed his belts and chucked them out the ring

so much for a humble loser :p

didnt hear about his bad loser routine after fight

had to run up road before the fight finished coz i needed to jump a bus

chucking belts out the ring, pretty sure that would got bigger attention if aj had won and usyk went over grabbed his belts and chucked them out the ring

so much for a humble loser :p

How did you beat me? Erm....better boxer mate .
Still think a fit Fury will beat Usyk

Members online

Latest posts

Back