Julien Christopher

It's Tommy fae Glasgow, but still one of the funniest calls to that show ever:

If tonights show is anything tae go by the FILTH are awready fukin BRICKIN IT?????..Sadly am BARRED altho I have changed ma Moby since last time!!???..If BFDJ's oan nxt Fri A think al fone up as a Confused Sevco fan (Billy Fudringham????)at the lack of spending & say I feel that Celtic are gonny pull oot aw the stops & I think 'BLOW US AWAY DJ' ???????

If tonights show is anything tae go by the FILTH are awready fukin BRICKIN IT?????..Sadly am BARRED altho I have changed ma Moby since last time!!???..If BFDJ's oan nxt Fri A think al fone up as a Confused Sevco fan (Billy Fudringham????)at the lack of spending & say I feel that Celtic are gonny pull oot aw the stops & I think 'BLOW US AWAY DJ' ???????
Evil Sean!!!! ah like it!!!!!

Got to say this signing has me buzzing, it's the type of signing I've been banging on about for ages.

Much needed experience added to the team as well as addressing an area that's been a problem for years. Hopefully the big man can come in and be that rock in the centre of defence we've been crying out for and not just give the bhoys around him confidence but give the bhoys in front of him the freedom to go forward and play their own game without having to constantly worry about providing cover for a nervy central defence.

Like I said the other day, well done to Lawell and the board on this one because the impact this particular signing could have on the team as a whole could be massive.

:):):):):)

Got to say this signing has me buzzing, it's the type of signing I've been banging on about for ages.

Much needed experience added to the team as well as addressing an area that's been a problem for years. Hopefully the big man can come in and be that rock in the centre of defence we've been crying out for and not just give the bhoys around him confidence but give the bhoys in front of him the freedom to go forward and play their own game without having to constantly worry about providing cover for a nervy central defence.

Like I said the other day, well done to Lawell and the board on this one because the impact this particular signing could have on the team as a whole could be massive.

:):):):):)

And it seems to have scunnered the morons from Mordor as well. Double whammy!!!!!

Larky mc larkface fae kilwinning!!!!!
Am thinking Billy Johnstone fae Govan, ST holder of 40 yrs, Man & Boy!!????..A very concerned Sevconian DJ, a feel as tho we've found our level & Celtic as Tbl Tbl winnaz are just too strong, I fear the worst DJ a really do!!??????..I also feel that Celtics allocation at Diepox shd IMMEDIATELY be re-instated..Whits ur thots ya Fat Dik, a mean DJ?????????

Back