Julien Christopher

There are rumours about Edson Alvarez being moved to Wolves
A Mexican columnist said.We don't know if that's true.
This June we were linked with the Mexian CB but we didn't agree because of the 7,5 mil fee demanded by club America and if the current rumours are true then we lost to Wolves on signing Alvarez
Let me say that is another blow after Turnbull medical.It was a big chance. I think Alvarez is a player who is going to make a big impact in Europe very soon or later if other clubs are after him, but just not for now as it seems to be.
we can't sign every player "linked" with us,888, be happy. we've signed a rock!

Why not.He is class and versatile he will solve CB,LB issues.He can secure long run in CL as a pair with Jullien and Ajer.It is the quality we need.We suffered from injury blows last season.
his best friend friend plays for Wolves, they have the same agent,Mendes,who also has a stake in Wolves,so he was always going to wolves,kudo's to the Celtic scout's for identifyin him,but him moving to Wolves is a no brainer, move on 888!

Why not.He is class and versatile he will solve CB,LB issues.He can secure long run in CL as a pair with Jullien and Ajer.It is the quality we need.We suffered from injury blows last season.
Not a player I am that familiar with 888, so I checked him out on YouTube (not always reliable) and I can see why you are excited by him. He does look fantastic and you are right - he could become a massive star.

Rodgers had a bid of £5.1m turned down for him before then he signed an extension so his price will have gone up to much higher than Jullien. Always difficult competing for a player against top half EPL sides like Wolves!

I agree we probably need another CB as Hendry hasn't worked out (yet), but think any other big £ purchases will be on other positions, as we now have 3 very decent CBs and no starting RB.

Not a player I am that familiar with 888, so I checked him out on YouTube (not always reliable) and I can see why you are excited by him. He does look fantastic and you are right - he could become a massive star.

Rodgers had a bid of £5.1m turned down for him before then he signed an extension so his price will have gone up to much higher than Jullien. Always difficult competing for a player against top half EPL sides like Wolves!

I agree we probably need another CB as Hendry hasn't worked out (yet), but think any other big £ purchases will be on other positions, as we now have 3 very decent CBs and no starting RB.
Also Rodgers said benkovic is coming back. He is a man of his word. Sorted. Right and left full backs next please!

Members online

No members online now.

Back