Kamil Charyszyn RIP

A number of years back Graham Spiers decided to delve into the history of football related fatal attacks in Glasgow. Of 15 researched incidents, ( Think it was 15 ) eleven of the deceased were Celtic supporters. I suppose some people would say this proves nothing. You can all make your own minds up. This was when he worked at The Herald.

I worked in a Lanarkshire A&E department for almost 10yrs & saw what they were like, one shift after a game against them, they 1 by the way, the corridors were full of Celtic fans that had been beat up, one said to me they 1 on & off the park. So it went on that whole day 1 after the other, celtic fans coming in, most beat up when they were alone & jumped by 3 or more of them. It would happen after every game, when it was a hun coming in they usually had the shit kicked out of them by 1 of their own. Looks like still the same, so sad, sad day for ever Celtic fan & should be a sad day for Scotland. Days like this I am glad I move to Australia.

It's sickening to read that he has a young family with 3 children who now have no father.
The loss they will suffer will live long and the challenges the face will be many.
It's a sad day for Scotland.

I tend not to attribute it to football despite knowing the story.
In my view attributing it to that works for the media as it's a story which covers more pages than the typical footnote a stabbing normally gets. It also suits the police and the government as it masks the real issues in parts of our country and politicians get the opportunity to stand on their soap-boxes yet do fuck all aboutit.

The poor guy met an absolute scumbag of a human being.
The Celtic-Rangers thing may be true, but you carry a knife you intend to use it, your waiting on an excuse in your own head. It just so happened that day there was a game of football that was the vehicle that scumbag needed.

It's sickening to read that he has a young family with 3 children who now have no father.
The loss they will suffer will live long and the challenges the face will be many.

In my view attributing it to that works for the media as it's a story which covers more pages than the typical footnote a stabbing normally gets. It also suits the police and the government as it masks the real issues in parts of our country and politicians get the opportunity to stand on their soap-boxes yet do fuck all aboutit.

The Celtic-Rangers thing may be true, but you carry a knife you intend to use it, your waiting on an excuse in your own head. It just so happened that day there was a game of football that was the vehicle that scumbag needed.
I know you're being considered STG but if this poor guy had been attacked because he was black or gay or Muslim or whatever there would be a media shit storm, but he's just a Celtic fan so the media interest is non existent, it's fucking shameful.

I know you're being considered STG but if this poor guy had been attacked because he was black or gay or Muslim or whatever there would be a media shit storm, but he's just a Celtic fan so the media interest is non existent, it's fucking shameful.
the easiest thing for me to do would go along with the story hoopy
i love hun-bashing, one of lifes greatest joys
i simply mean that whoever/whatever/why, that guy was probably going to stab someone that day, if it wasn't that poor guy, it would have been one of his pals
i never noticed the media coverage, don't buy papers a been busy
i assumed it would have been headline news and wall to wall
i'm surprised it hasn't........oh wait......i see the point
bad press for them, bury it

Coming from easterhouse and being on the sharp end of a blade, twice. I know all to well the ease in which people there are willing to use a weapon. On this occasion though I believe this knife was intended for one target and one target only....a celtic fan. Yes, the guy who's used it probably didn't need much of an excuse but on this occasion the only excuse he was looking for was a green and white top. As I've said before, that's 5 minutes from my family home. Where my dad, brother, brother in law and nephew all live. They would have all been in their celtic colours that day. If it hadn't been Kamil it could have been one of them....or any other Celtic fan.. Scotland has problems with knifes and gangs and football violence but we can't allow the media to turn this into another statistic of "old firm" rammies or gang related knife crime to be buried....this was a vicious sectarian murder on the streets of Scotland....not the middle East or Africa.....Scotland. A murder that's been plastered all over the walls of Scotland for weeks. If we refuse to acknowledge that then the media, police and government win and Kimals death will be in vain. He is the victim of a build up of sectarian and bigoted hatred that has been allowed to grow and fester in scotland and if we don't call it out as that then more celtic fans will lose their life's.

Coming from easterhouse and being on the sharp end of a blade, twice. I know all to well the ease in which people there are willing to use a weapon. On this occasion though I believe this knife was intended for one target and one target only....a celtic fan. Yes, the guy who's used it probably didn't need much of an excuse but on this occasion the only excuse he was looking for was a green and white top. As I've said before, that's 5 minutes from my family home. Where my dad, brother, brother in law and nephew all live. They would have all been in their celtic colours that day. If it hadn't been Kamil it could have been one of them....or any other Celtic fan.. Scotland has problems with knifes and gangs and football violence but we can't allow the media to turn this into another statistic of "old firm" rammies or gang related knife crime to be buried....this was a vicious sectarian murder on the streets of Scotland....not the middle East or Africa.....Scotland. A murder that's been plastered all over the walls of Scotland for weeks. If we refuse to acknowledge that then the media, police and government win and Kimals death will be in vain. He is the victim of a build up of sectarian and bigoted hatred that has been allowed to grow and fester in scotland and if we don't call it out as that then more celtic fans will lose their life's.
Now that the murder of Kamil is beginning to attract more attention the Dr does what all good hun rags do run a story with an anti-celtic theme thus deflecting the attention away from a negative sevco story. This is a nazi tactic designed to again promote the theme that sevco are the good guys and that we catholic /celtic supporters are the enemy. The fact that the ibrokes 5 covidiots are up in front of the sfa is just a side issue. HH.

Re: Kamil Charyszyn R.I.P.🙏💚🇮🇪

Has there been anything said by the police, or in Holywood by Nicola, SNP or any of the other Mickey Mouse Scottish parties, about Kamil's despicable murder and untimely death?
If so, I must have been feeding my cat at the time!

Did I miss something or I am expecting too much from a backwater and Celtic/Catholic hating government and country

Last edited:
Re: Kamil Charyszyn R.I.P.🙏💚🇮🇪

Has there been anything said by the police, or in Holywood by Nicola, SNP or any of the other Mickey Mouse Scottish party, about Kamii's despicable murder and untimely death?
If so, I must have been feeding my cat at the time!

Did I miss something or I am expecting too much from a backwater and Celtic/Catholic hating government and country
I was heartbroken when I heard about this man losing his life and leaving his partner and three children behind and in such horrific circumstances. RIP Kamil and condolences to your family. 💚

I haven’t heard anything from Government but Holyrood is now in recess for the election in May.

this murder wasn’t even reported in any papers to begin with it was only on Social media that word came out about it then it was in the sun newspaper. when it was reported in the Sun it showed a picture of the flats that these people came out of as there was a policeman stationed outside and the Union flag bunting all tied onto the railings on the front garden. Then the next reporting there was no bunting or flags and they actually said it was not football related which we all know is a lie.

And so I believe want to play it down in case of retaliation and that suits the agenda in this bigoted country.

I was heartbroken when I heard about this man losing his life and leaving his partner and three children behind and in such horrific circumstances. RIP Kamil and condolences to your family. 💚

I haven’t heard anything from Government but Holyrood is now in recess for the election in May.

this murder wasn’t even reported in any papers to begin with it was only on Social media that word came out about it then it was in the sun newspaper. when it was reported in the Sun it showed a picture of the flats that these people came out of as there was a policeman stationed outside and the Union flag bunting all tied onto the railings on the front garden. Then the next reporting there was no bunting or flags and they actually said it was not football related which we all know is a lie.

And so I believe want to play it down in case of retaliation and that suits the agenda in this bigoted country.
They weren't in recess when it happened though and as usual they all went into silence on twitter the so called justice secretary silent not a word, Anwer the lawyer has been the only person to call it out as to what it is ,,,a sectarian murder even the rags are now downgrading it from a machette murder to a knife crime

Back