Kamil Charyszyn RIP

What is starting to become the normal with our club these days, they make announcements in order to help protect serco scum.
Instead of highlighting the sence less racist hate crime of poor kamil and the tragedy of his young family left behind, we announce that broony is leaving.
Of course now the media will have plenty to write about now, and yet another incident involving serco scum will be quite conveniently sweept under the carpet.
Very disappointed in our club for not recognising this tragic event to one of our own supporters
RIP kamil
Best wishes to your family
HH and YNWA

When will our watershed moment come? Like the Sarah Everard violence against women movement and the Black Lives Matter movement, do catholic lives not matter?
At what point the catholic’s stand up and unite and say enough is enough?
At what point to we have mass demonstrations led by religious leaders, candle light processions, picket the parliament and police HQ,
do we just accept the narrative till even more of our sons and daughters end up on a mortuary slabs?
If it was any other religion there’d be a public outcry, but we just weep quietly for our lost loved ones and go quietly into the night......

NO MORE SECTARIAN MURDERS

Why the hell is there almost complete silence about poor Kamil's murder?
It has even been highlighted in Bergamo's News at eight o'clock yesterday. (Italy). My sister lives there and mentioned it on Whatsapp last night.

If that is the case, then its's fair to assume the Italians see this as important and a type of murder that used to happen in Italy years ago...but still rife in places like ours.
It also suggests this is important enough to be newsworthy on Italian television.....but not on ours !!!.

Also, Italy does not have faith or religious crimes at all to speak of.

This awful country still amazes me and I've seen it all.

What was significant though is, she said, though the clip was only 45 seconds long they made much of Scotland being less than 6 million people as if the chances of this happening here was unlikely compared to Italy's 65 million and far likelier to happen there.

The potential of this news clip to suggest it was a 'club versus club' murder infuriated me, so I put her right regarding this and begged Marisa my sister to call, email, text or Whatsapp them (The TV Company) (RAI TRE) to please get in touch with me by any means and I'll give them 45 minutes of television that will be the undiluted truth, and shock Europe if not the world.
The Italians love Scotland but I very much doubt if they have an iota of what really goes on here.
In fact, Europeans love Scotland but neither they know a scintilla of the truth either.

The basis would centre around the story of Kamil, and him being another murder in a long line of Celtic supporting/Roman Catholic murders commited by a section of people full of hate, bile and anti Irish/Catholic loathing and hostility......still commonplace in 2021.

....Scotland........a country where three quarters of the worlds great inventions took place.
........Scotland Is primitive by todays standards...and our civil and societal standing is not what Europe thinks...not by a long way.
...there is no freedom in this evil little banana run wasteland to be who you want to be, dress as you want to, nor practice the Catholic faith without the fear of attack, threats and as so often happens.... death.
...and very little is reported about it....if any at all.
Has anyone been charged for Kamil's murder yet....?

This incident irrefutably suggests Scots are a nation of anti-Catholic bigots, a heartless unfeeling people that are happy to welcome the world to 'their' home as if this is the best place to live or visit and nothing bad ever happens here.....NOT IN BONNIE SCOTLAND!!

Well, ........a few home hurting truths need to be outed.

THEY WON'T LIKE IT BUT GET IT UP THEM.
AND I THINK I'M JUST THE GUY TO DO IT.
AND WHY NOT START WITH ITALY.
I speak Italian perfectly, good Spanish and French, Dutch Afrikaans and my English is passable.

THEY CAN TAKE THEIR PICK OF WHATEVER PATOIS OR IDIOM THEY PREFER....I WILL BE UNDERSTOOD ...WITH OR WITHOUT DIALECT AND GET THIS STINKING GOVERNMENT TO SIT UP AND NOTICE US......KAMIL MUST BE THE FUCKING LAST INNOCENT PERSON TO LOSE THEIR LIFE BECAUSE OF CATHOLIC HATING HUN SCUM.
.....YES...I CAN SAY HUN RELATED..... WHY AND WHO ELSE WOULD HAVE DONE THIS?
THEIR HISTORY FOR THIS CONTINUOUS SCUM THUGGERY IS A LINE THAT GOES STRAIGHT TO THEIR FRONT DOOR ON EDMISTON DRIVE.
This is a faith, religious and race-hate crime,

I am convinced this came out of the Helldome and their vile filthy supporting bastards.

The crux of what I'm trying to tell my sister is this heinous, odious crime centred around a person wearing a Celtic top which suggests you are likely to be a Catholic, potentially Irish, an immigrant, and of the lowest standing in Scottish society.
WELL........ ENOUGH.
This is an Iceberg, the Celtic top poor Kamil wore is just a tiny part of it showing above the water-line, only the preface, there IS an underlying and sinister subterfuge with 9/10 th's of the real truth hidden underwater.
It is an undiluted evil that has a whole range of chapters that must be told outwith our shores.

If just one television company/channel can read this ........anywhere.......

As others have iterated before me, Kamil, I am utterly shocked and grief stricken on hearing this and especially for your wife and children whose pain never goes away, words are weak at this time.....and our great Celtic family has lost another priceless member, but will do our best to seek justice.

Requiescant In Pace, Kamil... you're in Paradise now.
God Bless You.

Last edited:
Why the hell is there almost complete silence about poor Kamil's murder?
It has even been highlighted in Bergamo's News at eight o'clock yesterday. (Italy). My sister lives there and mentioned it on Whattsapp last night.

If that is the case, then its's fair to assume the Italians see this as important and a type of murder that used to happen in Italy years ago...but still rife in places like ours.
It also suggests this is important enough to be newsworthy on Italian television.....but not on ours !!!.

This awful country still amazes me and I've seen it all.

What was significant though is, she said, though the clip was only 45 seconds long they made much of Scotland being less than 6 million people as if the chances of this happening here was unlikely compared to Italy's 65 million and far likelier to happen there.

The potential of this news clip to suggest it was a 'club versus club' murder infuriated me, so I put her right regarding this and begged Marisa my sister to call, email, text or Whattsapp them (The TV Company) (RAI TRE) to please get in touch with me by any means and I'll give them 45 minutes of television that will be the undiluted truth, and shock Europe if not the world.
The Italians love Scotland but I very much doubt if they have an iota of what really goes on here.
In fact, Europeans love Scotland but neither they know a scintilla of the truth either.

The basis would centre around the story of Kamil, and him being another murder in a long line of Celtic supporting/Roman Catholic murders commited by a section of people full of hate, bile and anti Irish/Catholic loathing and hostility......still commonplace in 2021.

....Scotland........a country where three quarters of the worlds great inventions took place.
........Scotland Is primitive by todays standards...and our civil and societal standing is not what Europe thinks...not by a long way.
...there is no freedom in this evil little banana run wasteland to be who you want to be, dress as you want to, nor practice the Catholic faith without the fear of attack, threats and as so often happens.... death.
...and very little is reported about it....if any at all.
Has anyone been charged for Kamil's murder yet....?

This incident irrefutably suggests Scots are a nation of anti-Catholic bigots, a heartless unfeeling people that are happy to welcome the world to 'their' home as if this is the best place to live or visit and nothing bad ever happens here.....NOT IN BONNIE SCOTLAND!!

Well, ........a few home hurting truths need to be outed.

THEY WON'T LIKE IT BUT GET IT UP THEM.
AND I THINK I'M JUST THE GUY TO DO IT.
AND WHY NOT START WITH ITALY.
I speak Italian perfectly, good Spanish and French, Dutch Afrikaans and my English is passable.

THEY CAN TAKE THEIR PICK OF WHATEVER PATOIS OR IDIOM THEY PREFER....I WILL BE UNDERSTOOD ...WITH OR WITHOUT DIALECT AND GET THIS STINKING GOVERNMENT TO SIT UP AND NOTICE US......KAMIL MUST BE THE FUCKING LAST INNOCENT PERSON TO LOSE THEIR LIFE BECAUSE OF CATHOLIC HATING HUN SCUM.
.....YES...I CAN SAY HUN RELATED..... WHY AND WHO ELSE WOULD HAVE DONE THIS?
THEIR HISTORY FOR THIS CONTINUOUS SCUM THUGGERY IS A LINE THAT GOES STRAIGHT TO THEIR FRONT DOOR ON EDMISTON DRIVE.

I am convinced this came out of the Helldome and their vile filthy supporting bastards.

The crux of what I'm trying to tell my sister is this heinous, odious crime centrered around a person wearing a Celtic top which suggests you are likely to be a Catholic, potentially Irish, an immigrant, and of the and lowest standing in Scottish society.
WELL ENOUGH.
This is an Iceberg, the Celtic top poor Kamil wore is just a tiny part of it showing above the water-line, only the preface, there IS an underlying and sinister subterfuge with 9/10 th's of the real truth hidden underwater.
It is an undiluted evil that is whole range of chapters that must be told outwith our shores.

If just one television company/channel can read this ........anywhere.......

As others have iterated before me, Kamil, I am utterly shocked and grief stricken on hearing this and especially for your wife and children whose pain never goes away, words are weak at this time.....and our great Celtic family has lost another priceless member, but will do our best to seek justice.

Requiescant In Pace, Kamil... you're in Paradise now.
God Bless You.

Felt every word 🤝

You know, I can see this all ending badly......how many times can you kick someone before the kick back? An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, the resurgence of the IRA In the 70’s was because catholic’s got fed being being kicked from all sides, quite like the “all taigs are targets” graffiti and thuggish behaviour that we see openly going on at the moment,

how long before we see an armed 🗡🔫🔪 struggle here in our “bonnie” (sic) Scotland?

You know, I can see this all ending badly......how many times can you kick someone before the kick back? An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, the resurgence of the IRA In the 70’s was because catholic’s got fed being being kicked from all sides, quite like the “all taigs are targets” graffiti and thuggish behaviour that we see openly going on at the moment,

how long before we see an armed 🗡🔫🔪 struggle here in our “bonnie” (sic) Scotland?
red.jpg

Back