KENNEDY FOR THE OFF?

Lol! No haven't taken the humf.

Just don't want us to turn on each other or John. Of course we are right to be constructively critical, but he could have gone with Rogers. He didn't and he will always be one of us!

HH
That's the yarn we were spun at the time. Nobody knows what happened when the rat cleared. Did he even tell Kennedy he was goin?
I've heard enough about him and his work at Celtic. Lazy hooer springs to mind along with many other things.
I also believe he'll still be there next season, unfortunately!

if he was as good as everyone says he would have been headhunted long ago
if he had any ambition he would take the next step into management ,,,instead of just hanging round the club being forced onto every manager that comes through the door

Ange may be left with him but he will have command over him. I think it's odd that only this season he decides he wants to make the step up to management. :unsure:
Without PL traitor to rat to will leave him more isolated and shown last season he ain't up to scratch.
Would be surprised if he wanted to stay as can't see Ange having much time for him either as surely Rogic has clued him up on what he is really like

Members online

Latest posts

Back