Kent

They're not listed on the stock exchange so I don't think they report to them. Infact the only place you can buy shares is in a back alley near Ibrox where they sell them by the tesco bag and the bag costs 50p which is worth more than all the shares you can fit in it and no you can't bring your own bag.
OK so I found this on tinternet "At the end of 2012, Rangers International Football Club plc became the holding company for the group, having acquired The Rangers Football Club Ltd on the basis of a one for one share exchange.[235] In 2013, after its first 13 months, the company reported operating losses of £14.4m.[236] Thereafter it has continued to post annual operating losses: £9.8m in 2014 and £9.9m in 2015,[237]£2.5m in 2016,[238] £6.3m in 2017[239] and £13.2m in 2018.[240]" this would indicate that they are a plc which would mean they must report incomings and outgoings, I'm no expert in finance for some strange reason but I'd have thought they must as we do inform the market? Yes? No? TELL MEEEEEEEE! !!!! ?

OK so I found this on tinternet "At the end of 2012, Rangers International Football Club plc became the holding company for the group, having acquired The Rangers Football Club Ltd on the basis of a one for one share exchange.[235] In 2013, after its first 13 months, the company reported operating losses of £14.4m.[236] Thereafter it has continued to post annual operating losses: £9.8m in 2014 and £9.9m in 2015,[237]£2.5m in 2016,[238] £6.3m in 2017[239] and £13.2m in 2018.[240]" this would indicate that they are a plc which would mean they must report incomings and outgoings, I'm no expert in finance for some strange reason but I'd have thought they must as we do inform the market? Yes? No? TELL MEEEEEEEE! !!!! ?

But did Squinty not take them off the AIM exchange and say he would get a new NOMAD (some financial adviser that vouches for your business, I think) and that was a lie as bare arsed as Richard Gough in an arse-less leather chaps shop. As if they were ever going to get any-fucking-one any-fucking-where with any fucking credibility who would vouch for them to a stock market. Don't know the whole logistics of it, my take on it just formed from reading Phil, The Clumpany and a few others over the last few years.

well ,, they aren't on the stock exchange because dave was looking for Norman. When told it was nomadic he said "no bloody wonder I couldn't find him" .
pissed off with everyone laughing at him he thought,
fuck it I'll de-list fae everything so I don't need to tell anybody nowt and then fill ma boots...
The only thing he has to declare is that everything is fine with the governing ?? bodies
or somthing like that ?

But did Squinty not take them off the AIM exchange and say he would get a new NOMAD (some financial adviser that vouches for your business, I think) and that was a lie as bare arsed as Richard Gough in an arse-less leather chaps shop. As if they were ever going to get any-fucking-one any-fucking-where with any fucking credibility who would vouch for them to a stock market. Don't know the whole logistics of it, my take on it just formed from reading Phil, The Clumpany and a few others over the last few years.
Oh anyway I'm sure the SFA will be all over it to get to the bottom of this anomalyFFP and all that ( Forget Financial Protocols) so that means some poor buggers in SouthAfrica have just lost their land , their homes and their lives because kunt cost 7million? Sounds about right to me

Oh anyway I'm sure the SFA will be all over it to get to the bottom of this anomalyFFP and all that ( Forget Financial Protocols) so that means some poor buggers in SouthAfrica have just list their land , their homes and their lives because kunt cost 7million? Sounds about right to me
According to the SFA Sevco are entirely compliant with SFA FFP regulations. According to the SFA rulebook, drafted at the Lanarkshire conference, 'FFP' stands for Free From Popery. Why do you think they were so quick to get rid of Big Mike.

Joking aside are we actually being asked to believe that club can match us for transfers on gate receipts and season ticket sales alone? I mean yes they have 7000 extra hunbums on seats when we play them but even then they are still 10,000 seats less than us. It must cost what? 5grand for a season ticket at the bigotdome then

If I was Liverpool, I'd demand the cash upfront given they might be out of business before too long. But seriously, every single thing we do is dissected and analysed by the Scottish media in a usually overtly hostile way, but no one is questioning the fact that Sevco are spending way above their financial capabilities.

If I was Liverpool, I'd demand the cash upfront given they might be out of business before too long. But seriously, every single thing we do is dissected and analysed by the Scottish media in a usually overtly hostile way, but no one is questioning the fact that Sevco are spending way above their financial capabilities.
only Michael Stewart, on Sportsound tonight Sam, " how can a club posting massive losses year on year since 2012 spend £7 mill, on one player, go Mikey!

The difference is they are spending money that they don't have while we"re NOT spending money that we DO have

At least by THEM spending money that they don't have they are making a statement to their fans and football in general that they are serious in trying to stop our 9 IAR especially after losing their 100% record this season so compromising lyrics yesterday

We on the other hand are going for more Development Squad loan signings and trying to get in the cheapest option possible replacements for a guy who cost us heehaw but earned the Club £25 mill Biscuit Tin mentality will never be far from our psyche me thinks?

I totally get that Celtic have NEVER been big spenders in the transfer market SUTTON LENNON and HARTSON apart back in the day but there comes a time when we just have to keep our boot on the HUNS' throats and be totally merciless as we chase our dreams of total domestic superiority as infinitum

As an aside when that does happen how long will it be before those arseholes stop playing Simply the Best at any opportunity? ?

HH?

Kent - average player at best, but panders to the rabid hordes, with his supposed 'staunchness'
A signing, designed to deflect from just how poor a team they are
We're getting stronger, they're not
Looking forward to watching Slippy getting his jotters
HH

Back