Kent

They’ll never learn, again spending money they don’t have. Absolute joke of a club going to the wall again ?????
And signing Kunt for 7 mill ???? bring him on He’ll be in Bauer or Hatems back pokey....

The difference is they are spending money that they don't have while we"re NOT spending money that we DO have

At least by THEM spending money that they don't have they are making a statement to their fans and football in general that they are serious in trying to stop our 9 IAR especially after losing their 100% record this season so compromising lyrics yesterday

We on the other hand are going for more Development Squad loan signings and trying to get in the cheapest option possible replacements for a guy who cost us heehaw but earned the Club £25 mill Biscuit Tin mentality will never be far from our psyche me thinks?

I totally get that Celtic have NEVER been big spenders in the transfer market SUTTON LENNON and HARTSON apart back in the day but there comes a time when we just have to keep our boot on the HUNS' throats and be totally merciless as we chase our dreams of total domestic superiority as infinitum

As an aside when that does happen how long will it be before those arseholes stop playing Simply the Best at any opportunity? ?

HH?

Hat tip to Michael Stewart on radio now saying how can they lose so much money and afford a transfer like this.

They’ll never learn, again spending money they don’t have. Absolute joke of a club going to the wall again ?????
And signing Kunt for 7 mill ???? bring him on He’ll be in Bauer or Hatems back pokey....
A guy that scored 6 goals and had 6 assists last season as they won nout Ryan Christie has got more than that already a pure pr stunt from his glibness

Desperation to keep the hordes onside ,a girly punch at broonie and the guy is a star

For 7million they could have bought a few decent players and made a bit of a statement but then again this is sevco

6 assists and a a swing at broony for 7m ffs that candaies was a better player

No worries if Kent signs for the Zombie Klub . He was NOT rated by many at Ibrokes for much of last season - then he had a couple of good games against Celtic ( not the present team however ) and the media dutifully turned him into the greatest player since Pele !
He is bang average - 6 goals ( last season ) for the greatest player in the world - will not be surprised when he is being abused by the support as they trail farther behind in the league !

HH

Last edited:
If he does come to Sevco it will be the state of the art medical facilities which will convince him

IMG_9125JPG.jpg

OK so I know there are a few accountants on here though it escapes me who they are. My question is this, if rangers have paid 7 million for a player , bearing in mind they're supposed to be skint and haven't made any money from transfers out. Will it show on the stock exchange /market where the money comes from? oesit simply say rangers fcpaid 7million or does it actually say where it came from? TELL ME TELL ME TEEEEEHHHHHLLLLL MEEEEEEEE lol he's never worth 7 million anyway only turns up for Celtic games and by the time the next one comes around it'll be a 7-12 pt gap anyway

Sheer desperation. Simply depressed. They are spending money ( they don't have?) on players that wouldn't get on our bench. How, in the name of the wee man, does that strategy supposed to work??
No doubt Knut will be portrayed as the "the messiah", a real ranjerks man. More moonbeams for the gullibillys. They just never learn. Good.

OK so I know there are a few accountants on here though it escapes me who they are. My question is this, if rangers have paid 7 million for a player , bearing in mind they're supposed to be skint and haven't made any money from transfers out. Will it show on the stock exchange /market where the money comes from? oesit simply say rangers fcpaid 7million or does it actually say where it came from? TELL ME TELL ME TEEEEEHHHHHLLLLL MEEEEEEEE lol he's never worth 7 million anyway only turns up for Celtic games and by the time the next one comes around it'll be a 7-12 pt gap anyway

They're not listed on the stock exchange so I don't think they report to them. Infact the only place you can buy shares is in a back alley near Ibrox where they sell them by the tesco bag and the bag costs 50p which is worth more than all the shares you can fit in it and no you can't bring your own bag.

Back