Kieran Tierney Transfer Thread

If KT is gone big pete will get the books balanced for his boyata error, keep the books bslanced, the shareholders sweet, his bonus guaranteed and Lenny he might if he’s lucky get a sniff off crumbs from the sale of our Left Back.

Fuck the lot of ye, miserable greedy fkn bastards

Every player has there price. Arsenal have Met the price the club wanted for KT. It’s in KT’s hands now if he wants to go down south to chase the big money it’s his choice or does he want Larsson legendary status at the club by staying. Find out soon it seems.

We have given ourselves a chance at Parkhead,but I hope the rumour about Keiron is wrong.
That has got to be the worst display at left back for anyone in a Celtic jersey.
Some people will say we need to give him a chance not when it involves 9 in a row we dont..
Just heard Keiron has gone,I wish him all the very best and hope he has a great career at Arsenal or Real Madrid when he arrives..
We need to get players in asap,we cant play St Johnstone every week so we need to strengthen most definitely in midfield and left back,I have a bad feeling that we are not going to put a lot of effort into finding what we need....and I lay the blame at Lawell,s door
Maybe I am reading too much into what has been said and done by Lenny or is it Lawell in the background..
Lenny made a comment that after the second european game..[ we are looking to have a couple of new faces in before we play our next european game,,which was tonight,then he comes out with the statement where he says ...we have decided to wait until the EFL window closes because there will be a lot of players going on LOAN and also some will be out of contract so it will be easier to get new faces in...........
Obviously we are not looking at premiership players,, we cant afford thier wages...we are looking at championship at best,,but the question I keep asking myself is,,if they are not good enough for the english championship,,what makes them good enough for the best team in Scotland..
Are you listening Peter ?????..HH.

Peter Lawwell and Neil Lennon have said that Tierney didn't have to be sold. The double criteria for selling him was a) the player wanting to leave, and b) Arsenal meeting the fee. Tierney wants to go. If he didn't, he would've been out WEEKS if not months ago saying so. Yes, he's a Celtic fan, but not enough to postpone getting filthy money for a couple of years. 75 grand-per-week is a lot of Instagram boasting cash.

Every player has there price. Arsenal have Met the price the club wanted for KT. It’s in KT’s hands now if he wants to go down south to chase the big money it’s his choice or does he want Larsson legendary status at the club by staying. Find out soon it seems.
That it he's only 22yrs old stay for the "HOLY GRAIL" and leave an immortal.fuckin plenty time for EPL.

????? Celtic board. Business over football.
Sell one of the best LB in the country who would have been happy to stay at Celtic. Who was on a long term contract.
And who we looking at??? Guy from brentford or even worse his replacement in already here.
Good luck KT believe me we will miss you????
Where do u get ur info from??
KT wanted the move!! Lennon wanted him to stay, as you said he’s on a 3 year contract.If he wanted to stay he would have come out and said it, yes PL would be happy with the deal but this is all on KT

That's why I can't understand all this 'I wish him well' and 'do us proud' stuff. It's not like The King of Kings leaving after giving us his prime despite being capable of playing for and being pursued by the biggest clubs in the world. It's not like the Maestro, who even our Hun rivals heaped praise on and who could've played for a top club in England, but who stayed with his club even when we were finishing third in the league and faced potential destruction.

This is a young player who could've stayed and become a bona fide legend by the age of 23 or 24 - and STILL go on to get a big(ger) money move to a club playing at an elite level.

But nah, he clearly wanted whatever Arsenal offers (ahem) more than 10-in-a-row.

That's why I can't understand all this 'I wish him well' and 'do us proud' stuff. It's not like The King of Kings leaving after giving us his prime despite being capable of playing for and being pursued by the biggest clubs in the world. It's not like the Maestro, who stayed with his team even when we were finishing third in the league and faced potential destruction.

This is a young player who could've stayed and became a bona fide legend by the age of 23 or 24 - and STILL get a big(ger) money move to a club playing at an elite level.

But nah, he clearly wanted whatever Arsenal offers (ahem) more than 10-in-a-row.
Spot on!

The blame goes first for the board and after for Tierney
It doesn't matter if a player wants to leave.He can't leave as he have signed a contract
The blame goes clearly for the board, letting him go or not demanding 250mil for selling him.

Back