Kieran Tierney Transfer Thread

Sad to see KT go good player. Head turned by the ridiculous wages they pay mostly mediocre players. But wish when he left he said fuck me how could I turn down the huge money on offer rather than the usual love the club love the fans but I’m away anyway pish we’ve heard before and will no doubt hear again. Hope he proves that Scottish players can do well in the Engerland Pish League.
And no doubt there will be photos videos of him at Celtic games to come. So to end bye KT thanks for the memories son do well down South. But to all out there on the Noise
MON THE Fucking HOOPS. We’ll never walk alone. On to 9/10.

HH ?

Sad to see KT go good player. Head turned by the ridiculous wages they pay mostly mediocre players. But wish when he left he said fuck me how could I turn down the huge money on offer rather than the usual love the club love the fans but I’m away anyway pish we’ve heard before and will no doubt hear again. Hope he proves that Scottish players can do well in the Engerland Pish League.
And no doubt there will be photos videos of him at Celtic games to come. So to end bye KT thanks for the memories son do well down South. But to all out there on the Noise
MON THE Fucking HOOPS. We’ll never walk alone. On to 9/10.

HH ?
Haha the irony of this is should we meet Arsenal we are cheering whoever puts him up in the air so thats the way of football,he is getting booted should we meet.

It's unreal. Suddenly people are acting as if Celtic were paying him minimum wage. 99.99% of Scots, myself included, will never live to see the kind of money KT was on at Celtic.
Yea it’s silly that people keep bringing up the point of ‘hes setting his family up for life with the money he’ll get at Arsenal’. I’ve set my family up for life by paying off my mortgage on a yearly wage smaller than what KT would have earned in a month at Celtic. What people must really mean is that his Kids and grandkids can fall into the high society category and have posh English accents and attend Eton college.

And again I'll make an argument for Peter Lawwell.

I doubt I'll ever, or would ever want to, break bread with him. He appears to have the size of ego that would sell-out Celtic Park all on it's own. His politics are shady and dubious (to say the least). He has also made a very good living being CEO of Celtic.

That's plenty enough for a leftist like myself to get into a bit of a tizzy about right there.

On the other hand, he is financially astute and likes a good Knight oot.

There are not a great deal of appropriate replacements out there at the moment. It's a problem position for many of the bigheads and nouveau riche down south too, so I guess we have to think ourselves a wee bit fortunate that we have someone in that role who is Celtic-minded and adept at working with other big clubs at the top table.

These folk don't think the way that we do. They are emotionally distant in a way that we could never be.

They are cold-hearted and quantify things differently. Cold hard cash has more value than tin pots and silver in their eyes. That doesn't entirely excuse him though - this IS a time to stretch those short arms into his deep pockets and come up with the requisite funds to ensure that we secure 10 successive titles and at least 5 more beyond that.

And aye Sam, you are absolutely correct, there won't be a great many of us who will ever see a paypoke with 100k in it every month; however - regardless of how much it hurts my own sensibilities and ideas about the distribution of resources, 600k in your monthly paypoke is a pretty decent incentive to choke back the Marxist principles.

Cash is crass, Maria, but unfortunately- it is still the only currency that counts in the big bad world. If Kieran Tierney bust his knee beyond repair next season, then Celtic may provide some token reparations and a healthy insurance pay-out, but ultimately it would only scratch the surface of what he's going to be picking up at bumnal.

I doubt I'll ever, or would ever want to, break bread with him. He appears to have the size of ego that would sell-out Celtic Park all on it's own. His politics are shady and dubious (to say the least). He has also made a very good living being CEO of Celtic.

That's plenty enough for a leftist like myself to get into a bit of a tizzy about right there.

There are not a great deal of appropriate replacements out there at the moment. It's a problem position for many of the bigheads and nouveau riche down south too, so I guess we have to think ourselves a wee bit fortunate that we have someone in that role who is Celtic-minded and adept at working with other big clubs at the top table.

These folk don't think the way that we do. They are emotionally distant in a way that we could never be.

They are cold-hearted and quantify things differently. Cold hard cash has more value than tin pots and silver in their eyes. That doesn't entirely excuse him though - this IS a time to stretch those short arms into his deep pockets and come up with the requisite funds to ensure that we secure 10 successive titles and at least 5 more beyond that.

And aye Sam, you are absolutely correct, there won't be a great many of us who will ever see a paypoke with 100k in it every month; however - regardless of how much it hurts my own sensibilities and ideas about the distribution of resources, 600k in your monthly paypoke is a pretty decent incentive to choke back the Marxist principles.

Cash is crass, Maria, but unfortunately- it is still the only currency that counts in the big bad world. If Kieran Tierney bust his knee beyond repair next season, then Celtic may provide some token reparations and a healthy insurance pay-out, but ultimately it would only scratch the surface of what he's going to be picking up at bumnal.

London Uber taxi tips nowadaysone-million-dollar-banknote-obverse.jpg

Well, if we didn't do 9, I could better understand Tierney leaving us. He could've stayed to fight for 9 and 10. For something second only to the Holy Grail. But he left for huge amounts of money instead. Don't see any reason to pretend otherwise.
pretendin otherwise.....he left, he left Celtic £25 mill better off,what's the problem,he was a development player,what is our model, develop young players for the first team, then move them on for a profit,i know this is tenuous, look at Moussa, from the day he signed, we were all punting him for big money, gettin tiresome noo!

He had four more years of a contract on whatever money he was on, so even if he busted his knee next week, he was pretty much sorted for life. He's already a millionaire at 22. But the greed got the better of him. Spare me the badge kissin. In his eyes it's all about how many of lizzies heads he can gather up. I personally couldn't care less how he does in a fake league full of overpaid underachievers. He no longer plays for us, so in my eyes he's irrelevant. Anyway how are ye keepin big man?

He had four more years of a contract on whatever money he was on, so even if he busted his knee next week, he was pretty much sorted for life. He's already a millionaire at 22. But the greed got the better of him. Spare me the badge kissin. In his eyes it's all about how many of lizzies heads he can gather up. I personally couldn't care less how he does in a fake league full of overpaid underachievers. He no longer plays for us, so in my eyes he's irrelevant. Anyway how are ye keepin big man?
Not too Shabby, D........not too shabby at all.

Maybe it's all part of his double-agent plan to stick it to dizzy-lizzie, bojo et al, but I agree........it's not our problem anymore.

Good to hear from you again, D.......place ain't the same without you!

Not too Shabby, D........not too shabby at all.

Maybe it's all part of his double-agent plan to stick it to dizzy-lizzie, bojo et al, but I agree........it's not our problem anymore.

Good to hear from you again, D.......place ain't the same without you!
Great to have the football back, plus it'll soon be time for the annual poppy argument, so I need to get rid of any rust and be ready for a good scrap!

Members online

Latest posts

Back