Kieran Tierney Transfer Thread

I take it you’re joking??
One of the best run clubs in Europe, one of the few to be debt free, 8inarow going for 9 and a historic 10 never to be repeated, a treble a double treble, a treble treble... ye you’re right guys done nothing!!
??

It is and he’s brilliant at running financials but i wish he would think of the desire for adding records to our history and we’re so close with no need to sell yet the rug got fkn upended and we’re now without one of the best leftbacks in europe and got a diddy instead.

Good luck thinking our team will get a leftback as capable as KT or indeed money spent on a sufficient LB. fuck good luck in seeing anything get spent on the pitch

Not a board cheerleader by any means. But no club in Scotland would knock that back.
That's the fact of the matter, too cheap in my eyes but they had a figure and it's been met.

Well sit back then. Im not at ease at all in fact im livid.

And who are you going to blame when we struggle to get nine when we buy mince and we sell our best players. It was Rogers and the players who made us debt free not the Board and for being a massive club we are not one of the best. Please, don't kid yourself

Aye, and what a mighty COCK UP this board has made
We were debt free long before Roy Rogers rode into town and it’s Rodgers btw.. I’m not kidding myself on, of course I want them to spend more on players and bring in better quality but to say what has he done is horseshit... and if you can’t see that, you need to take the blinkers off Regi!!

He was under contract and we could have kept him for 10iar.

However he is no use to us if he wanted to do the off but no-one should tell me to fkn congratulate him coz if its down to him.... what difference was 2 years to a “Celtic Man” still young enough to tear up England.

Sell out in my book if that is the case.

If not and its down to the usual suspect then my rage is the least of his worries
Totally agree with you Maria

People on here slaying the board KT all sorts.
That's the point of the Academy.a) nurture young talent and develope it
B) ready the player for first team action.
C) PUT HIM IN THE SHOP WINDOW.
D) sell on for significant money.
That's a massive part of the Club's business Model. We as fans might not like it but that's were we are along with every other Club, outside the top 4-5 in the EPL.HH ☘☘☘
thank phuq,reality check at last Galway, still, ah'm hopin he says phuq this, diz a turnbull and comes back up the road! HH

So whose next McGregor? Forrest or even young Dembele??? Another clusterfuck from Mr Lawell He doesn't give a shit about Celtic Football Club only balance sheets, shareholders and obscene bonus payments.

How is it a reality check Michael. We know thats the lay of the land but WE did not need to sell.

They said it themselves.

The only reality is that they would sell their fkn grannies.
yes Maria we didnt/dnt need to sell but he wanted to go.??

Back