Kieran Tierney Transfer Thread

The narrative that will come to dominate will be that evil Peter Lawwell, with pound signs in his red, demonic eyes, pushed a kicking and screaming KT out the door. If people want to believe in that fairy tale, if it somehow makes them feel better, then I'm not going to argue.

I would say, VVD didn't ever claim to be Mr Celtic. And he was a bit older. So there is a bit of a difference.
Peter Lawwell is evil. Tell me what that guy has done for us

Im more worried for today's display than KT
After what i ve seen for today im frustrated about the performance of Celtic.Bolingoli is useless but that's not the only problem.The big problem is that the backline and the midfielders who deffend can't recover quickly and get into CB area to protect Bain whilst every mediocre team is recovering just enough decent.The second vital problem is that of letting Edouard alone or letting the wingers alone while attacking and there are no players to support striker or to step into this fcking CB area to make impact with their bodies.
Opposition in attack was like 6 midfielders versus blingoli Ajer and Simunovic
On the other hand in terms of attack we are like a Celtic player versus the bus
We were no clinical as we could have scored one or two extra goals but we waste energy and give away poor goals to the opponent
Also it was wrong idea of playing Morgan.He is still falling on the pitch as we speak.
I still wait to see a different Celtic from last season and it seems Lennon has a lot of job to do.
And the board doesn't care about progress.Only for short term funds.
It's like back to the Rodgers era.

People on here slaying the board KT all sorts.
That's the point of the Academy.a) nurture young talent and develope it
B) ready the player for first team action.
C) PUT HIM IN THE SHOP WINDOW.
D) sell on for significant money.
That's a massive part of the Club's business Model. We as fans might not like it but that's were we are along with every other Club, outside the top 4-5 in the EPL.HH ☘☘☘
no its not m8 . its keep ur best players .build a team. fuk the buisness plan . have loyal manager and players to the cause ! and sell anycnt that disnaecwant tae be ther fur stupiit doe ! ?

I’m fucked off. I won’t lie. We are going for 10.

If anybody thinks that cheapskate bastard Lawell, will do anything but put that toward his next obscene bonus, they are as mad as any Sevconian who thinks Squinty is a straight arrow.

He fucking better, or he should be chased by a mob down London Rd, I’m available all week and I have an axe.

Get Boli to fuck and spend money on the quality you keep Fucking the talking about.

And who's your choice mate? Aye he's made some fuck ups but under his stewardship we just happen to be the most Cash rich club in Scotland and have the biggest sponsorship deals in our History.

We could have been £60m richer if he didn’t fuck us up last summer.

Imagine a CEO who realised quality makes us better and qualifying for the CL is quite good? And the sell on price for quality always goes up.

He does enough to get himself by. He’s a risk averse shitebag that has cost us millions. Including the the sell on for McGinn.

His dithering could cost us CL again. I wish to fuck Rogers had taken him too.

I’m fucked off. I won’t lie. We are going for 10.

If anybody thinks that cheapskate bastard Lawell, will do anything but put that toward his next obscene bonus, they are as mad as any Sevconian who thinks Squinty is a straight arrow.

He fucking better, or he should be chased by a mob down London Rd, I’m available all week and I have an axe.

Get Boli to fuck and spend money on the quality you keep Fucking the talking about.
I will gladly back you up T V as one of the Angry Mob. Well said my man

Members online

Latest posts

Back