Kilmarnock v Celtic, Another Plastic Pitch, Sunday 10th December, 12 noon kick off

We could drop points to Hearts next week. They always give us a game...and if we play like that, after a tough European games then it's more than likely. We could end up facing the huns only 2 ahead with them having a game in hand. We lose that one...then they can very quickly move away from us.
VAR will see to it that they won't drop points....even against us. I'll also point out that we very rarely turn up to the new year derby. Matches tend to end in a draw or defeat. We have major problems at the moment....that need to be sorted quickly.

Greg Taylor is the only left back I know that doesn't play left back. They done their homework and targeted that side of the pitch with every attack leaving scales to try and deal with his own position and Taylor and arguably philips' position too.
Philip looks like his two knees are tied together. He reminds me of a man running to the bog as he's about to shite himself.
Better team won today. Rodgers has to take a look at himself for that performance. Some of his decisions are baffling.

In my opinion, after today, there can be no excuses from our board. It is clear what they have to do. If it does not happen, then it is clearly and unequivocally on them. They are putting a league title and Champions League money, at unnecessary risk. But before anybody is signed, the first person out the door, before any player, should be Mark Lawell. He cannot be trusted with identifying players, and is rapidly leading us down the road of 'Sevco' and their useless signings. Simply wasting our money. I know it won't happen because of daddy's influence. But daddy continually calls us a world class club, while at the same time, employing a non proven, non entity, amateurish recruitment person from Manchester City. Who just happens to be his son. And we paid the price today.

Last edited:
That was shite but not panicking yet. CCV, Maeda and Hatate will replace philips, Mikey and Iwata eventually. And surely we will buy a new left back in January 🙏. We will win the league to ensure another round of humpings in next seasons champions league 😣

The fact that our 1st half was so poor last weekend it made Brendan the angriest he's ever been and then we turn in a display like that so soon after certainly has alarm bells ringing. Next match could turn out to be the defining game of the season, where the trophy ends up.....
Its far too early to call it yet. We're still 5 ahead. Admittedly we're not on top form and the amount of chances we are wasting is costing us. The longer a game goes on the less we look like scoring.
Oh should have had 2 early in the game, Hes not a starter by the looks of things. Kyogo playing deep when they are both on the pitch isnt working either.
We need to sign another striker in the Jan window.

A disgraceful performance in the second half. We got what we deserved. Not one player gets pass marks.
Phillips shouldn't play for us again, would rather see one of the CHs we signed get a chance than him. Taylor should have been dropped weeks ago but we don't have another LB to replace him with. Palma continues to flatter to deceive and the fact MJ is starting for us is an indictment on the club's recruitment. Hart again costs us, he should have saved the shot for their winner.
We are now in a fight for the league when we should have been out of sight, dropped home points to St Johnstone and Motherwell and today's shambles have handed them the momentum.

Members online

Latest posts

Back