Kilmarnock v Celtic - Comments

Only problem is Uztai that he would have to be extremely stupid to accept it. A short term wage increase or a £ 5 m signing on fee ? I know what I would want m8

Maybe, but if he keeps playing well he would get the bonus as well come January, because there would still be teams wanting to pay a fair price for him. And he gets job security, otherwise if he gets injured before January not so sure he'd get the great contract he wants. I don't know, we should try.

Finally got the time and inclination to post. What a shit show and not for the first time in the last twelve months.....when BR was still happy with player recruitment! The manager picks deploys and motivates a team. He's not pulling it off at the moment and even worse it's beginning to feel like he won't be able to. Absolute mince yesterday, lacking in heart desire creativity and impact. Lucky goal and with the ball bouncing erratically always possibly conceding. But from a corner? In the last minute? FFS. Dunno the answer but I'm putting the phrase "shoogly peg" oot there

Personally, I don't think they should be allowed. The simple reason that there can be no doubt it gives a massive advantage to those teams who play on regularly.

It's probably the only thing the Huns and us agree on so we're not alone!

We've seen horrendous injuries when players go down trying to play a simple pass/tackle/run.

Killie's pitch seems particularly woeful into the bargain.

UEFA seem more and more accepting of them - I think Man Utd played their first CL game on plastic. That means our opinion counts for nothing.

Football is run by morons, as we know. It is a wonder people still go to games due to the corruption and blatant incompetence we have to put up with.

Regarding Benkovic, he was named in the original line up so there was no agreement with Leicester about not playing on a particular surface.

What we can't forget is that we knew a long time ago how bad the pitch is. There can be no excuses about the performance. We're 6th in the league as that is where we deserve to be.

If Rodgers has to depend on Hendry - who was to blame again for their winner - then this season shall be like BREXIT; never ending gloom!

Members online

Latest posts

Back