Kilmarnock v Celtic - Comments

Brendan has bought way too many players who aren’t good enough. There is no denying that. From now on it has to be a couple who can actually improve us. It’s still Ronnie and Neil’s team.

That only 3 of Rogers buys played today is a damning indictment of his acquisition’s. He needs to stop signing duds.

Too true!

But how many good players have been lost by Lawwell's OTT negotiations?

What a boost this will give that shower of bastards over the road. Woeful didn’t come near that performance. We are so short of confidence, apart from KT, don’t have the balls to take a man in and beat him.

Passing in the final third so bad it makes your eyes bleed. We are like Alka withoot the Selzer.

Piss poor. This is what happens when you don’t revitalise the team. It goes stale.
Aye you are correct Tv. This will give them a boost but remember the phrase ' form is temporary, class us permanent '. Hail hail

Technically, no!

Do I believe Huns are sectarian when the sing about UDA/ Loyalist terrorists?

Yes, I do.

Appreciate that you do not like them but they are not sectarian and if you think so then you need a wee bit of education. A lot of Celtic fans find these songs a bit beyond the pale but to label them unacceptable only shows a level of ignorance in your attitude towards your fellow fans who have an Irish background.
Read some history mate.

They don't belong at football matches. Regardless of Celtics Irish heritage, those songs are nothing to do with Celtic. Sing Celtic songs

Huns are sectarian because they hate Catholics. Their team was built on that principle. They sing songs about hating Catholics. For a long time they wouldn't sign Catholics.

Brendan has bought way too many players who aren’t good enough. There is no denying that. From now on it has to be a couple who can actually improve us. It’s still Ronnie and Neil’s team.

That only 3 of Rogers buys played today is a damning indictment of his acquisition’s. He needs to stop signing duds.
Maybe that's why he getting to spend any serious money ?

We don't know,do you think PL has BR replacement in place ?

No mate, I don't think a new manager has even been considered.

It's not the same as a financial institution. If Celtic was one of Desmond's financial interests then he'd have tried to get Pep Guardiola ?

Desmond is a man who bought Gatwick Airport for something like £6m (don't quote me on that) and sold it for a ludicrous profit, can't even remember the figures.

No mate, I don't think a new manager has even been considered.

It's not the same as a financial institution. If Celtic was one of Desmond's financial interests then he'd have tried to get Pep Guardiola ?

Desmond is a man who bought Gatwick Airport for something like £6m (don't quote me on that) and sold it for a ludicrous profit, can't even remember the figures.
Murry 'bought ' newco for the same ?

Sick of " players who will develop ". We need proven guys for their position. We can at the moment afford a couple of players like that. If we dont seize the moment to progress now we're fucked. HH?

We've played well in one game this season and that was against Sevco. Got no hair left to tear out with frustration?. Brendan must take his share of blame. It's his philosophy of keeping the ball that has been brainwashed into the players. He forgot to teach offensive play and this could take a while to rectify and could very easily lose us the league this year.
I hope I'm wrong and just hurting from another bad day at the office. HH?
You're lucky steviebhoy that you've nae hair to pull oot in frustration. I've got plenty and it may be grey but it's sore as fuck when you pull it oot. Hail hail.

Members online

Latest posts

Back