Kilmarnock v Celtic - Comments

Kilmarnock 1 - 4 Celtic

Huns 2 - 2 St Johnstone

I'm hoping for a few goals before half time with today's line up. Giving Kilmarnock the honour of ending the current clean sheet run due to the brilliant TB idea of getting the supporters together to honour the great man on the 51st minute. Watched Tommy's documentary last night with tears running down my cheeks. I thought it was wonderful.

Well that's a shameful thing to learn from sky sports. We are only above Dundee in the shot conversion table...11th....get it sorted Celtic!!!!!

I was gonna go with a narrow 1-0 to the good guys but seeing the lineup I’m confident we’ll open them up so 3-0 and the Hun to scrape a scrappy 2-1

What do we do to defenders in training. Do stand them at the side of the park and let the development squad boot them in the baws is something.

It’s looks as if somebody has swapped the ever ready batteries from us and out in they shite ones you get at the Barra’s 20 for a £. The we’re playing shite ten singbook in full flow. You can always tell we are playing shite when it becomes a reb singalong. Come on Celtic give us something to sing about other than the Troubles.

Craig Thomson is at it, he was watching Broadfoot the whole time he was wrestling Boyatta. Most Killie free kicks not even fouls. DB booking a farce. Thomson is a cheating Hun bastard. Broadfoot, do you think he can read. He has the vacant look of a man of very low intelligence.
HH fae PRD

So the green brigade are non sectarian? Why then do they continue to embarrass the club with the full I.r.a songbook? Not to mention the bloody flares.
They might bring an atmosphere but need to remember they are not bigger than the club or other supporters

Members online

Latest posts

Back